Megan Anderson was so slow and sloppy, she didnt belong there

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
There was a galaxy between Megan and the goat, it was embarassing to watch, even worst than Ronda fight because at least Ronda have a ground game and a special ability to block punch with her face during a short amount of time

Megan is a second or third organisations tier fighter, and top 15/10 ufc fighter at best

It was painful to watch, i think its the worst performance ever in a title fight

They should just get Ftlrank Mirs daughter and throw her in there as soon as they can.

She can't do any worse than Megan.

Amanda should fight in the men's division, so we can all shit on Luke

It's a division that doesn't even exist, and people will still praise Nunes for beating these people they manage to find.
Updated 145 Rankings:
C - Nunes
1 - GDR
2 - Holm
3 - Meegan
4 - That fat Canadian soccer mom
5 - Dominick Cruz
6 - Some Brazilian sounding chick
7 - You pick
8 - Some hot looking chick with 3 fights
9 - Not so hot chick with 2 fights
10 - N/A

Last edited:
Updated 145 Rankings:
C - Nunes
1 - GDR
2 - Holm
3 - Meegan
4 - That fat Canadian soccer mom
5 - Dominick Cruz
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
LMAO

Just saw a fb clip of megan arriving to the pi yesterday. Blue lips if ive ever seen ones

There was a galaxy between Megan and the goat, it was embarassing to watch, even worst than Ronda fight because at least Ronda have a ground game and a special ability to block punch with her face during a short amount of time

Megan is a second or third organisations tier fighter, and top 15/10 ufc fighter at best

It was painful to watch, i think its the worst performance ever in a title fight
Nobody at 145 belongs in there with Amanda

Not her fault, but she looks so clumsy because of her height.
It's not because of her height. I've posted about this in a breakdown on a previous post. It's her speed in her movement and slow footwork. It's the same issue in all her fights, she's stationary and let's fighters close distance quick. Lots of fighters over 6 ft that have speed and movement. It's not a height issue, it's a training issue.

Ye, she looked like a newly born baby giraffe in there.

All joking aside, I think the biggest question is this: why does the UFC continue this facade of Nunes being a champ champ? Yes, I get it all has to do with marketing, but 145 is a complete and utter fucking joke. Nunes biggest threats there are a hefty Canadian soccer mom who has a skull like Homer Simpson and two old chicks whom she beat already (one of them twice).

Megan has always been slow and sloppy.

She never stood a chance in there. It was always going to be a mismatch no matter where the fight went.

Back