GSP should come back and get MW belt

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Easy belt to get for him just need basic wrestle he learned in his first five years with Firas against the most overhyped fighter ever the deadliest matrix counterstricker best striker of the universe the last wrestlebender

Troll apart, i would like to see that fight, how about you sherbros? How this figh would end for you? Like Jan fight yesterday? We saw GSP being wobbled by elite striker in Condit fight, so who knows

Last edited:
As one of the biggest GSP fans on here:

Hell no

At 40, no way he should come back to fight anyone. Guy had a storybook ending with Bisping. He knows full well how it feels to retire on a loss against Hendricks (yes I know). He shouldn't risk it. That being said if he beat Izzy he would secure the #1 P4P GOAT of all time, now it is disputable.

Easy belt to get for him just need basic wrestle he learned in his first five years with Firas against the most overhyped fighter ever the deadliest matrix counterstricker best striker of the universe the last wrestlebender

Troll apart, i would like to see that fight

I don't think a 40 year old GSP would have the cardio to maintain wrestling against a naturally bigger guy for 5 rounds. He likely gets KTFO'd.

Gsp taps quicker than he did to journeyman Serra

I definitely don't think its an "easy belt to get."
Especially from what last night showed.

Almost posted something about Gsp .... but I caught myself .....GSP is a delicacy around here .....so I won’t comment

Back