Yan is one mean little guy.

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps the meanest manlet in history. This dude reminds me of a mini-Ivan Drago.

Despite being 5’3, he can still beat up most all untrained, average sized males....

BUT he is so damn mean, dirty and unapologetic...some one needs to remind him that a punch from a 185er like Romero would knock him dead.

I don’t think Yan thinks this way.

DisguisedExcellentBooby-size_restricted.gif

I fighter everyone wants to see. One off the best!

BUT he is so damn mean, dirty and unapologetic...some one needs to remind him that a punch from a 185er like Romero would knock him dead.
I don’t think Yan thinks this way.

Lol of course he knows that; he just doesn't care about it and would fight Romero anyway if needed.

Last edited:
Still can’t believe one judge had Sterling up. Yan was toying with him the last 2 rounds. Sterling came out hard in the 1st but if I remember correctly he got dropped in the 2nd. 3rd and 4th he was getting played with.

Yep that's why I'm a fan, guy just seems to be ruthless and all about violence. This is fighting so you'd think those would be qualities fight fans would root for but then again a lot of MMA fans care more about what happens on Twitter and in press conferences so I shouldn't be too surprised.

Still can’t believe one judge had Sterling up. Yan was toying with him the last 2 rounds. Sterling came out hard in the 1st but if I remember correctly he got dropped in the 2nd. 3rd and 4th he was getting played with.
What was crazy to me was how easily Yan was ragdolling him. It looked like pro wrestling. What a shame he saw red and threw an illegal knee for no reason.

Back