Media Abdelasieze further exposes Molengrump guy

Drugstore Cowboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Lmao, would be amazing if Dom raises money for charity off kicking that scammer's ass

Dont know that guy but he sounds like a douche. Have Dom whoop his ass.

Background please
hand-painted-watercolor-background-with-sky-clouds-shape_24972-1095.jpg

images

Molenkampf by superior, footwork and elusive movement

Big guy, BJJ black belt, six figure job for monster, hated by MMA fighters, probably has a large peen.

Ok, Mollencamp, what's your username on here?

Saddest part is Dana saying sponsorships are a "privledge" lmao

Big guy, BJJ black belt, six figure job for monster, hated by MMA fighters, probably has a large peen.

Ok, Mollencamp, what's your username on here?

Ok, you got me.

Except that my peen is actually MONSTER sized.

As in the energy drink company that I work for.

Me and Dom are actually good friends. I taught him his footwork.

So, for anyone who is clueless about what the hell is going on (which I was until about 5' ago):

- Monster Energy is a UFC sponsor and separately gives individual fighters sponsorship deals.
- This dude, Hans Molenkamp, is in charge of deciding who gets the individual deals.
- He's like 50 and a BJJ black belt under Dean Lister.
- He tries to be buddy buddy with the fighters and tries to get them to let him train with them and comment on his IG, utilizes his Monster Energy influence to do so.
- A lot of fighters seem to genuinely be friends with him/like him.
- Cruz is accusing him of determining the sponsorships purely based on whether they suck up to him, and using Monster Energy sponsorship money to buy friendships and relationships.
- Apparently Cruz says that he will refuse a sponsorship unless you become his friend and give him access to your gym/comment on his IG, pretend to be his friend, etc.

Without knowing anything, I can't see why Cruz would lie, and the guy might be something of a douche. It's pretty common in the corporate world to give advantages to anyone who sucks up to you, and not necessarily to whoever is "most qualified". Good on Cruz for calling him out if so, but I don't really know the inner workings, so it could also be Cruz being salty for some reason. Wouldn't be surprised if some fighters are ok with pretending to be his friends for money. Kind of like an MMA sugar daddy kind of deal.

So, for anyone who is clueless about what the hell is going on (which I was until about 5' ago):

- Monster Energy is a UFC sponsor and separately gives individual fighters sponsorship deals.
- This dude, Hans Molenkamp, is in charge of deciding who gets the individual deals.
- He's like 50 and a BJJ black belt under Dean Lister.
- He tries to be buddy buddy with the fighters and tries to get them to let him train with them and comment on his IG, utilizes his Monster Energy influence to do so.
- A lot of fighters seem to genuinely be friends with him/like him.
- Cruz is accusing him of determining the sponsorships purely based on whether they suck up to him, and using Monster Energy sponsorship money to buy friendships and relationships.
- Apparently Cruz says that he will refuse a sponsorship unless you become his friend and give him access to your gym/comment on his IG, pretend to be his friend, etc.

Without knowing anything, I can't see why Cruz would lie, and the guy might be something of a douche. It's pretty common in the corporate world to give advantages to anyone who sucks up to you, and not necessarily to whoever is "most qualified". Good on Cruz for calling him out if so, but I don't really know the inner workings, so it could also be Cruz being salty for some reason. Wouldn't be surprised if some fighters are ok with pretending to be his friends for money. Kind of like an MMA sugar daddy kind of deal.

Seen this loser Insta before, he likes to pretend he is hardcore shit. Hope Monster fucks his ass

Back