259 was a s--- show

Pharenheit

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What a shitshow this event turned out to be. Between Dana shitting on the judges, Rogan and Anik's bias commentary towards Israel despite him getting outstruck in every round, Nunes literally intimidating her opponent out of the octagon, and lastly the fucked up result of Aljo-Yan. Can't make that shit up

What a shitshow this event turned out to be. Between Dana shitting on the judges, Rogan and Anik's bias commentary towards Israel despite him getting outstruck in every round, Nunes literally intimidating her opponent out of the octagon, and lastly the fucked up result of Aljo-Yan. Can't make that shit up
I agree, it wasn't the most exciting card but the prelims were a banger, stole the show.

The previous card was even worse and that Usman/Burns card was total trash also except for the main event

Maycee Barber, Pitolo and Kevin Croom still gives me nightmares

I'm still so pissed at sterling pulling a weidmsn

Shoulda manned up like anthony smith.

I HATE sterling from last night forward

Yan/Sterling was turning into a good war of attrition with Yan turning the tide and Nunes spamming overhands on Anderson was entertaining. Other than that, the main card was boredom.

I enjoyed the card from start to finish.
Santos-Rakic was the only disappointment for me.
That was actually a fight that I personally believed would be very hespect and both guys would give a lot of respect. I wasn't suprised.

But yes it was a great card.

I thought it was a little lackluster given the build up. The Rakic-Santos fight was a snoozer. The Sterling-Yan was fairly enteraining but obviously marred by the controversial finish. Nunes Anderson was a complete joke and a mismatch. And, the main ended up being pretty lackluster as well. I'd give it about C+ rating overall.

Felt like a Bellator event. Always some weird shit show type stuff going on. UFC has an uncanny ability to have big events go horribly wrong, happens nearly every big show it seems.

That was actually a fight that I personally believed would be very hespect and both guys would give a lot of respect. I wasn't suprised.

But yes it was a great card.
rakic basically said he knew Santos' knees were fucked

You guys keep complaining about lackluster cards. You wanted drama ? There you go.

The previous card was even worse and that Usman/Burns card was total trash also except for the main event

Maycee Barber, Pitolo and Kevin Croom still gives me nightmares

Kevin Croom has a 2-1 Bellator record, leave him alone. <codychoke>

"one of the best cards ever" Lmao

Back