Media Islam Makhachev wants Tony Ferguson: "I want to help him retire. He's old, his mind is crazy."

Tony has had a great career but it would be fitting for Islam to put him out to pasture.

He never had anything for team Abdulnap.

first part of that callout was dope. the part about his mind was incredibly stupid. BUT why not, i want to see islam smash tony. book it.

I get he is a good fighter and can get the belt one day. But I think he needs at least a top 15 win before he even mentions Tony.

first part of that callout was dope. the part about his mind was incredibly stupid. BUT why not, i want to see islam smash tony. book it.

I don't think he was taking a shot at Tony's mental health. It's Tony's generally weird behavior and trash talking towards Khabib's team.

Umar, after the Khabib-Tony press conference last year, described Tony as "The Joker".

If Tony wants Khabib, beating Islam is his best shot, because he isn't sniffing the title anytime soon

Islam is still ranked too low for Tony though. I think Tony will likely fight Beneil or Hooker next.

Islam vs tony, vs rda, vs kevin lee, vs hooker, vs mcnugget. All great fights

I got Tony in this one.

Dober has zero ground game compare to Ferguson's. I think islam can take him down but submiting Tony?? No way in hell if wizard charles couldn't sub Tony with that nasty armbar i'm pretty sure Islam can't too. I hope this fight happens and if islam wins then i will him call an elite LW

Dober has zero ground game compare to Ferguson's. I think islam can take him down but submiting Tony?? No way in hell if wizard charles couldn't sub Tony with that nasty armbar i'm pretty sure Islam can't too. I hope this fight happens and if islam wins then i will him call an elite LW

Tony's ground game is overrated. He has little aside from elbows from the bottom. Oliveira made him look like a white belt during the first fight.

Dober has grappling and has submitted guys before. He wasn't outclassed as badly as Tony was.

Big Makhachev fan. Once I saw him ride that donkey, and russian snap that poor Gilroy kid I knew he was destined for greatness

<NoneOfMy>

Back