Megan Anderson was robbed

My girlfriend should have just fought in her place. She’s not a professional fighter but it’s not like she could have done worse.

she looked awful i mean wtf

She didn’t even pretend she wanted to be there

It was shocking at how obvious it was that she had no right to be in there .

She literally only got that fight because she's a tall, legit FW.

She was there physically but mentally she showed up for a payday and bragging rights that she fought for the belt. Skill wise she isn't very good and physically she is slow as hell.

They should scrap WMMa at this point.
Just have nunes move to a male division.

She looked like a deer in the headlights. So at least she got out of the ring without too much damage (I hope).

I think that with Conor defeated, it is clear that Nunes is now the true GOAT.

She literally only got that fight because she's a tall, legit FW.
And because there isnt anyone else with wins i guess, they are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel at FW, she already lost to two of Nunes victims, her biggest win was a fluke, not surprised, i was expecting her to last a bit more tho.

And because there isnt anyone else with wins i guess, they are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel at FW, she already lost to two of Nunes victims, her biggest win was a fluke, not surprised, i was expecting her to last a bit more tho.

Yeah she was 3-2 in the UFC before this fight with her last two wins being against fighters that don't even have Wiki pages

Back