Dana said Aljo was medically cleared from the hospital last night

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
..... no concussion or any other injuries......imagine having to act to steal a belt because you are getting your ass beat and you are totally gassed and then have the nerve to post pictures with a paper belt....

Shit is so cringe.... that acting performance was so shit....His eyes were clear and not dazed, and he is out here pretending to do drunken fist style... .even needed help to walk out of the cage and then did a perfectly fine post fight convo with Rogan lmao.... Holy shit one of the most cringe acting i have ever seen, what an embarrassment, and then you aren't even diagnosed with a concussion in the hospital? LMAO

..... no concussion or any other injuries......imagine having to act to steal a belt because you are getting your ass beat and you are totally gassed and then have the nerve to post pictures with a paper belt....

Shit is so cringe.... that acting performance was so shit....His eyes were clear and not dazed, and he is out here pretending to do drunken fist style... .even needed help to walk out of the cage and then did a perfectly fine post fight convo with Rogan lmao.... Holy shit one of the most cringe acting i have ever seen, what an embarrassment, and then you aren't even diagnosed with a concussion in the hospital? LMAO

Yah yan probably shluldnt have kneed him in the face

Imagine having to illegally knee someone while being champion and knowing the rules damn well. Stop blaming the victim, blame the idiot who caused all this.
when the victim is trying to win a fucking Oscar in the cage because he is losing the fight and doesnt want to fight anymore he should get called out on it.... it was a clear and poor acting.....it was disgusting.... If he was hurt and said he cant continue thats fine..... but dont start acting that you cant even stand up... and then cant walk.... and then need help to walk out of the cage lmao......and then get medically cleared of everything..... shit is fucking pathetic.....no one is debating the foul strike, but the response to it was an embarrassment and a clear tactic to not fight because he was going to lose, simple as that.

Meh. It was somewhere between Jones v Smith and Sims v Mir. Where exactly is impossible to say. You and I have little to base it on.

It’s like comparing one eye poke or groin shot to another. Who are we to say from our couch that one which didn’t look as awful, wasn’t as awful?

Did you expect him to stay in the hospital overnight? Might be that your expectations are out of whack.....

I think fine means no long term injuries.

Huge Aljo fan but that was horrible acting.

but then again it’s not like Petr was going to walk out as the champion after that, so let them run it back and we will find out.

Petr has his corner to blame.

how do they even determine if a guy has a concussion?

ask him if he remembers stuff? I mean how accurate can that be when we barely understand 10% of what the fuck the brain is doing anyways

they do it on the sideline with all sports. Drs. Ya know.

Imagine having to illegally knee someone while being champion and knowing the rules damn well. Stop blaming the victim, blame the idiot who caused all this.
The victim belt champion, sterling is a new kind of champ

if his knee was a millimeter higher it would have been legal. Such a vulnerable position and it’s a better option to sit on a knee than get back up. As being on a knee is generally safe while fighting.

Can you imagine the outrage if the roles were reversed?

Imagine how different he probably acted at the hospital compared to in the arena. LoL I bet he was magically fine

It was a pathetic display but you know what?

Today Aljo is waking up as the bantamweight champion with another huge paycheck guaranteed.

Yan handed him a way out on a silver platter and Aljo fucking ran with it

I'm upset only by the UFC now trying to sell us the narrative that Aljo is "devastated" with the result. Lol just fuck off... dude has made so much money from this debacle.

yes. On a sideline. And aljamain went to a hospital and didn’t have a concussion.

yes

and the doctors at the hospital can't do anything other than what a doc on the sideline can do - they ask questions and make an examination of the patient, that's it..

It was a pathetic display but you know what?

Today Aljo is waking up as the bantamweight champion with another huge paycheck guaranteed.

Yan handed him a way out on a silver platter and Aljo fucking ran with it

I'm upset only by the UFC now trying to sell us the narrative that Aljo is "devastated" with the result. Lol just fuck off... dude has made so much money from this debacle.
...in the 13 hours since it happened?

Back