Media "I Just Want to Make Him Shut up and Smash him!"--Islam

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Some choice words in his callout of Tony Ferguson.

He basically says he's annoyed that Tony keeps saying stuff about Khabib even after his retirement so while Khabib can't fight him Islam can.

Timestamped

Grats on your boy. Impressive showing. Completely shut out Dober. He's scary good.

Tony is washed up now. Gaethje took his soul.

It's just not the same anymore.

Reactions: MCS
Tony isn't a top guy anymore. Islam is nearing that, so better match-ups to make. I don't see the point in him controlling Tony for the duration. Oliveira already did it. Nate vs Tony is the fight for those two.

Tony was never good. Khabib was right to say that he was never an elite fighter. He has 3 wins of note on his resume: RDA, Barboza and Lee. The first two fights he won via cheating and the third one he won because Lee gassed prematurely due to staph. Once Tony was forced to fight the healthy elite and couldn't cheat, he got exposed.

Islam taps him within 2.

Tony was never good. Khabib was right to say that he was never an elite fighter. He has 3 wins of note on his resume: RDA, Barboza and Lee. The first two fights he won via cheating and the third one he won because Lee gassed prematurely due to staph. Once Tony was forced to fight the healthy elite and couldn't cheat, he got exposed.

Islam taps him within 2.
Username: Khabooba

Typical "He was never good" post.

Yea, I don't see this account lasting very long.

Islam should be looking for an opponent that is on a streak or even just a single dub. The Tony Ferguson v Khabib thing is over, it's dead. Only crazy Ferguson would attempt to act like any of that matters now.

Tony should be very careful to pick the right opponent. Losing is one thing but getting dominated by Islam is a whole other issue. Getting dominated in 3 straight L's means there really is no point anymore for Tony.

I love Islam. Whenever I’m sleepy I’ll turn on his fights.

Username: Khabooba

"Tony was never good".

Yea, I don't see this account lasting very long.
Unlike you, I don't place any value in internet accounts, because I have actual things of value in my life.

Islam taps him within 2.

Troll Account alert.

I wouldn't mind it at this point with Ferguson coming off 2 straight losses. He should be fighting down in rank but Islam might be a bit far down. I think a fights that are closer in ranking that makes sense are Lee, Felder, Iaquinta, Dariush, or Hooker.

Tony is all of a sudden 'not good anymore' cause he lost to Gaethje and Oliveira? Yeah, ok.

Islam taps him within 2.

Dude, just let me dream.

What's next?

You'tl tell me the tooth fairy is fake?
Who put the money under my pillow then?

Unlike you, I don't place any value in internet accounts, because I have actual things of value in my life.
You have so many things that you value in life that you even have the time to go through the hoops of creating new aliases <45>

I agree, I think Islam would win easily, but the fact Tony is a lot higher in the rankings than Islam rn makes it a good callout for Islam. Basically saying this guy doesn't deserve to be so far above me because I can beat him easily.
IDK what fight makes sense for each of them next though. If I were Tony I wouldn't want to fight Islam.

Islam taps any version of Tony in round 1

Tony has always been overrated and Islam will prove that once and for all

Tony is all of a sudden 'not good anymore' cause he lost to Gaethje and Oliveira? Yeah, ok.
Tony's pace, volume and ability to take a shot made him elite imo, but his ground game has always been terribly overrated.

His "elbows from the guard" have always been an urban myth to anyone who actually watches his fight. By the time Khabib was winning black belt divisions in grappling, Tony was still a white belt.

I've seen some delusional Sherdoggers say that Tony's BJJ was as good as Maia's or Werdum's.

Khabib would've absolutely mauled him on the ground

Back