Anderson would have koed Jan.

Anderson had more sting, true. Adesanya can have convincing KOs against some, but also low output point victories against people who look stronger than him.

He couldn't even knock out Weidman.

Anderson was near 50 when he made Adesanya sweat bullets tf do you think he would have done in his prime
meanwhile he lost 99% of the fight to one dimensional chael and looked like shit vs Maia and overrated WW diaz. what do you think Israel would have done to those guys?

meanwhile he lost 99% of the fight to one dimensional chael and looked like shit vs Maia and overrated WW diaz. what do you think Israel would have done to those guys?
You're talking about his first fight with chael, where chael pissed hotter than a gorilla in a pedal lab, the second fight he finished him in the second, Silva toyed with Maia and Diaz Anderson was passed his prime

Also they all could beat Izzy izzy is just a medium sized fish in a shallow pond he wouldn't have been champion even in 2015

For a second I thought you meant Megan Anderson... Yeah Izzy looked slow and not explosive. Then he looked like a turtle on his back. I think if he could have turnt up the pressure when Jan was tired he could have finished him. Anderson Silva would have sense Jan being tired and possibly hurt and finished the fight. Izzy was too busy doing flashy faints.

Andersons TDD was worse than Izzys and his gurappling/sub defense was prolly worse too.

Jan beats any version of Anderson and prolly finishes him on the guround

tenor.gif

Prime Anderson probably beats every fighter 205 and below except maybe Jon Jones and Cormier

No way bro, what? So disrespectful to Jan. No fucking way

Izzy is great but he just isn't as dynamic or as powerful Anderson.

Anderson would have koed Jan, Jan is good but he doesn't have a diverse enough skillet to beat anderaon

I agree.. anderson is level above izzy. Izzy was disappointing last night. Hes not active enough or even that fast at 200lbs

Back