pBH5su1.gif

kTnIMBm.gif

lbjZkhN.gif

rDsaW8m.gif

6G17IK7.gif

mkH8ldg.gif

Natural born killer

He's like the BW Fedor 2.0 with updated 2021 software

Yan's wrestling is impressive, it's better than I thought. I want to say I read that he was working more with Dagestan wrestlers which is definitely showing.

Bantamweigt Khabib indeed.

<36>
LMAO cool gif.. is that some app?

As a woman Khabib looks like a psycho woman who would try stab you with a knife in your sleep if she finds a suspicious SMS from another woman on your phone.

LMAO cool gif.. is that some app?

As a woman Khabib looks like a psycho woman who would try stab you with a knife in your sleep if she finds a suspicious SMS from another woman on your phone.
I snatched the picture from the dark corners of the internet, I didn't make it. I assume it's faceapp or some other app.

Really fucking sucks how the fight ended. Oh well, at least we'll get pretty fun rematch to see how they both adjust. The really sucker that night is Sandhagen, he's probably gonna have to wait until fall or early 2022 for his shot.

Yan's wrestling is impressive, it's better than I thought. I want to say I read that he was working more with Dagestan wrestlers which is definitely showing.

I made a big post about his Dagestan wrestling camp. Yes, he has improved, but his grappling really improved after first Magomedov fight. That's when he went to Dagestan and established contact with a local gym.

I made a big post about his Dagestan wrestling camp. Yes, he has improved, but his grappling really improved after first Magomedov fight. That's when he went to Dagestan and established contact with a local gym.

I think it was in your thread that I read about it, I recognize your AV.

It was a good idea, if you're already in that part of the world I don't see why you wouldn't go to Dagestan to improve wrestling. Their wrestling is insane in terms of how many Olympic level wrestlers come from such a small area of the world.

Looks like spending some of his training camp in Dagestan paid off.

Back