jon jones Smack Talk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueFightFan

Fight Purist
Banned
Reaction score
For all of jones' smack talk about Adesanya, he still hasn't MOVED up to HW (where he actually belonged his entire career) and essentially just ran from Blachowitz and a Reyes rematch.

Until he sets foot in the octagon as a HW, he is just a washed up LHW.

I mentioned this before but until Buentello somehow wins the HW title, or someone like him (remember, jon is waiting for the perfect opponent to take advantage of at HW), we won't see jones fight again.

Sure, when he is hitting the crack pipe during UFC events, we get to see him "tweet" about what he's going to do when he comes back but as soon as the drugs wear off, we all know what's what.

At least Adesanya had the balls to move up.

jones, the jury is still out on you...

giphy.gif

What does that even mean?
It means when you have a title fight you train harder , more mentally invested and perform your best. It's similar to how #1 ranked teams in sports are always facing go for broke lower ranked teams who perform better than they usually do against the #1 team. It's a regularly used terminology in team sports "taking their best shot". Jones would decapitate the santos that fought last night

It means when you have a title fight you train harder , more mentally invested and perform your best. It's similar to how #1 ranked teams in sports are always facing go for broke lower ranked teams who perform better than they usually do against the #1 team
Look, I'm not disagreeing with your philosophy but jones lost both of those fights. He seemed to lose confidence in himself and walked away. He pretended it was because he was making a "move to HW" but there has been no move, not even an announcement and even when White hinted at a title shot, jones claimed he would only move up if the money was right, so he still hasn't moved up.

Santos and reyes fought the best they ever had against jon and have looked like different fighters since then. Jon takes people's best once in a lifetime shots
Jon Jones has a fantastic beard. In fact, it’s his chin that got him through his past couple fights. If folks want to say he still looked like the Jones of old, they’re fooling themselves. That isn’t to say he can’t have that sort of resurgence at HW.

Adesanya is good.. But last night showed he ain't no Anderson Silva!
Jon Jones next fight will be at Heavyweight and it won't be against no "Buentello". Which is a stupid point because you could argue Izzy moved up to cherry pick Jan, and well i guess that didn't work out to well. Jon Jones woulda walked through Izzy last night and took him down at will..

The jury is still out on Jon Jones??? Possibly the best fighter ever, and the jury is still out on him??? Give me a break!<Lmaoo> With your reasoning, does that mean the jury is still out on Khabib? When will he have the balls to move up? Jones will be HW champ by the end of the year.

Adesanya is good.. But last night showed he ain't no Anderson Silva!
Jon Jones next fight will be at Heavyweight and it won't be against no "Buentello". Which is a stupid point because you could argue Izzy moved up to cherry pick Jan, and well i guess that didn't work out to well. Jon Jones woulda walked through Izzy last night and took him down at will..
He "ain't no Silva"? When did Silva ever fight the best the LHW division had? Look, your points are so moronical, you've got me defending Adesanya and I'm not even a fan.

jon jones isn't a HW until he fights at HW. Til then, he's just a chickenshit sitting on the bench talking about how he "woulda, coulda, shoulda..."

The jury is still out on Jon Jones??? Possibly the best fighter ever, and the jury is still out on him??? Give me a break!<Lmaoo> With your reasoning, does that mean the jury is still out on Khabib? When will he have the balls to move up? Jones will be HW champ by the end of the year.
After roids, jones hasn't been the same and until he steps in the octagon, yes, the jury is still out. As for Khabib, your moronity knows no bounds. He is so afraid of heavier divisions that he would rather die trying to make weight, literally almost died, than get his ass handed to him by guys his size. "I am the 155lb champ!"...."But you weigh 190lbs, man..."

He "ain't no Silva"? When did Silva ever fight the best the LHW division had? Look, your points are so moronical, you've got me defending Adesanya and I'm not even a fan.

jon jones isn't a HW until he fights at HW. Til then, he's just a chickenshit sitting on the bench talking about how he "woulda, coulda, shoulda..."
Anderson fought Forrest Griffin and made him look stupid, who was a LHW champ, and then he fought Cormier on short notice. Yeah I guess DC isn't no Jan at LHW?!
If you think my points are "moronical" (Not even a goddamn word), then you don't know shit sorry.. Give all the props you want to Izzy, BUT facts are he tried to cherry pick Jan and got beat 4 rounds to 1, moved up after Jones moves up, and showed that Jones would and could take down Izzy whenever the hell he wants.. I am an Izzy fan and he should stay at Middleweight for the time being, and chill on the Jon Jones trash talk, and he most definitely doesn't need his ass kissed by clowns like you for losing. He didn't do anything special saturday night, sorry. Take your L and move on. Jan was an easy win and was a cherry pick fight for most before the fight, but now Jan is some big scary beast, and Izzy is so brave GTFO....

Anderson fought Forrest Griffin and made him look stupid, who was a LHW champ, and then he fought Cormier on short notice. Yeah I guess DC isn't no Jan at LHW?!
If you think my points are "moronical" (Not even a goddamn word), then you don't know shit sorry.. Give all the props you want to Izzy, BUT facts are he tried to cherry pick Jan and got beat 4 rounds to 1, moved up after Jones moves up, and showed that Jones would and could take down Izzy whenever the hell he wants.. I am an Izzy fan and he should stay at Middleweight for the time being, and chill on the Jon Jones trash talk, and he most definitely doesn't need his ass kissed by clowns like you for losing. He didn't do anything special saturday night, sorry. Take your L and move on. Jan was an easy win and was a cherry pick fight for most before the fight, but now Jan is some big scary beast, and Izzy is so brave GTFO....
Your moronity knows no bounds...

I said that I wasn't an Adesanya fan but that you are trying to downplay him, upsell jones and claim that Silva is better compelled me to step in.

Silva got paid a lot of money to face Cormier and was sought out for the fight, not the other way around. If you watched the Griffin fight, if there was ever a company man taking a company "fall", that was the fight. An absolute mockery of the sport.

The point, however, that you somehow missed (probably due to your intense moronicality), was that Adesanya made the move to LHW and for all of jones' "shoulda, coulda, woulda", he still hasn't done it and even when White put him on the spot about having the winner of the Miocic/Ngannou, he avoided that by claiming he would do it only if the money is right. Which means he still hasn't moved up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back