Is Women's 145 The Weakest Division in UFC History?

TheMessiah

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You need like 1 or 2 wins to get a title shot. Now with Cyborg gone its even worse than before.

It’s so bad I don’t even think they bother with rankings.

It's not even actually a division.

It's about as stacked as Super Heavyweight.

Well considering there’s only like 4 or 5 active fighters in the UFC including the champ, I would hesitate to even call it a division.

It’s like creating a super heavyweight weight class in the hopes Ngannou becomes double-champ, and then have like Lewis, Hardy, some other fatty HW compete in it.

Its better than 135 and 125 if Cyborg was still in it. You would have her and GDR as threats to Nunes. 135 has no one and 125 with Val also no one

Imagine refusing to create 165 weight class that everyone wants, but holding onto the empty women's 145, what a joke

Seeing as how they dont even have 10 fighters or even 5 to make a ranking, yes

It’s not even a division. They should’ve never made it in the first place n I’m one of the few WMMA fans here. It should’ve been canceled when Cyborg left

It's not really a legit and established division. With less than 10 fighters on the WFW roster, it's like a demo/beta version of a video game.

Real question is it the worst division in combats sports history?

Manda
Cyborg
The chick who got stripped for ducking Cyborg

Who else is worth mentioning?

WBW and WFW are also in the discussion but not as bad. WSW is the only decent female division in MMA history

You need like 1 or 2 wins to get a title shot. Now with Cyborg gone its even worse than before.
You are correct, there are so few fighters in the division almost anyone off the streets can be Top 5 or Top 10.

Is this even a question that needs an answer?

Back