Shouldn't Valentina try to fight more often? She makes 600k and could easily become a millionaire...

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
She makes 500k only to show up, seems to be easy money when you look at her division.
So, serious question, besides Andrade, look at the top girls in her division and tell me she couldn't face those girls every weekend without even going to the gym once lol

Up until now from her division she fought Cachoeira, Jessica Eye, Carmouche, Chookagian and Jennifer Maia last. I mean, i don't see how she could lose to any of them even if she fought them all on the same night at the same time.

Can fighters ask to fight on every possible card ala Khamzat? Even if she's rematching the same girls for the 6th time, why not (don't think the UFC would be ok with throwing away that money tho)? She could become really rich after a few months without even breaking a sweat.

1 Jessica Andrade
2 Kaitlyn Chookagian
3 Lauren Murphy
4 Jennifer Maia
5 Cynthia Calvillo
6 Joanne Calderwood
7 Viviane Araujo
8 Jessica Eye
9 Roxanne Modafferi
10 Alexa Grasso

I heard that she works as a spy outside the fight game o_O
Probably keeps her very busy /// :)

I heard that she works as a spy outside the fight game o_O
Probably keeps her very busy /// :)
Fine. But tell me she couldn't stop her spy mission real quick, hop on a jet, come in to fight for 15-25 min a week and get at least 600k for it?
She doesn't need any training. Those other girls will never catch up with all the years she spent training her entire life.

Fine. But tell me she couldn't stop her spy mission real quick, hop on a jet, come in to fight for 15-25 min a week and get at least 600k for it?
She doesn't need any training. Those other girls will never catch up with all the years she spent training her entire life.
Putin probably pays her better than Dana does :rolleyes:
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Fighting isn't Walmart. She loses money in long run by being in the public eye that much and it devalues the belt having her just defend against scrubs.

People have to miss you as the champ. Kevin Holland and Khazmat were up and comers it's not the same situation.

She's 100% better fighting twice a year rather chasing a dollar sign that probably doesn't move her quality of life much.

She's definitely trying, after her last fight she said she wanted to be môre active and fight môre aften.

She makes 500k only to show up, seems to be easy money when you look at her division.
So, serious question, besides Andrade, look at the top girls in her division and tell me she couldn't face those girls every weekend without even going to the gym once lol

Up until now from her division she fought Cachoeira, Jessica Eye, Carmouche, Chookagian and Jennifer Maia last. I mean, i don't see how she could lose to any of them even if she fought them all on the same night at the same time.

Can fighters ask to fight on every possible card ala Khamzat? Even if she's rematching the same girls for the 6th time, why not (don't think the UFC would be ok with throwing away that money tho)? She could become really rich after a few months without even breaking a sweat.

1 Jessica Andrade
2 Kaitlyn Chookagian
3 Lauren Murphy
4 Jennifer Maia
5 Cynthia Calvillo
6 Joanne Calderwood
7 Viviane Araujo
8 Jessica Eye
9 Roxanne Modafferi
10 Alexa Grasso
Andrade is the only one on that list offering her an actual fight possibly. Even if you ignore her striking she can out grapple everyone on that list aside from maybe Andrade. If you can win one fight and get a title shot that division shouldn't exist.

Fighting isn't Walmart. She loses money in long run by being in the public eye that much and it devalues the belt having her just defend against scrubs.

People have to miss you as the champ. Kevin Holland and Khazmat were up and comers it's not the same situation.

She's 100% better fighting twice a year rather chasing a dollar sign that probably doesn't move her quality of life much.
How does she lose money when her fix purse is 500k to show up and without even considering bonuses. If she fights every week and wins she gets at least 600k per week no matter if we miss her or not.

Seems like a great deal knowing her competition.

She probably knows her money situation better than we do

Back