Sterling was absolutely pathetic

NurmaGOATedov

Fuck khabib
@Blue
Reaction score
Got his fucking ass whooped, spent half the fight panic wrestling and throwing wild strikes. As soon as he found a way out because he was going to get killed in there he did some very bad acting saying that he's "dizzy" while he was just lying down panting on the canvas like a bitch. Absolutely pathetic and disgraceful and terrible decision of the UFC.

How is that even a downed strike? He was clearly standing up. Fucking stupid.

Got his fucking ass whooped, spent half the fight panic wrestling and throwing wild strikes. As soon as he found a way out because he was going to get killed in there he did some very bad acting saying that he's "dizzy" while he was just lying down panting on the canvas like a bitch. Absolutely pathetic and disgraceful and terrible decision of the UFC.

Biggest paper champ ever
He just uploaded a pic on twitter with the belt on lmao he should be cut from the ufc he was the #1 contender and looked like not even top 100
Yan will torture him in the rematch now even more

Lol 'clearly standing up'. Delusional.

I do agree Sterling was acting though. But who gives a fuck? Throwing a knee like that you 100% deserve to get DQ'd.

I don't care about a minor technicality. That man is standing up. Why the fuck is throwing a knee on a man that's literally standing up illegal?

tenor.gif

Jamaica 1

YUH ZIMMIE!

The referee asked him if he wanted a free win in a fight he was obviously gonna lose. How can you blame him for making the easy choice? He's gonna get a rematch, he's gonna go into the fight as champion meaning a much bigger payday and he's gonna get the win bonus, which knowing the UFC pay structure, is a lot. No shame in his choice - he would have been a fool not to take it actually.

Yan was beginning to dominate, there was no need to throw the knee. He had time to think and still threw it. I wanted Yan to win but by no means is this Sterling’s fault. He doesn’t owe the guy that kneed him whilst he was down anything.

That said I don’t like when fighters sit in dangerous positions like this to play to the rules, almost baited him into it but Yan should know better.

Back