The difference between an unathletic scrub in a local promotion and a co-main UFC fighter is...

chupacabra5

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
A vagina. Literally a vagina. It’s ok for me to not even be interested in some uncoordinated unathletic guy in a local promotion. However, if that guy had a vagina, (s)he’d get to fight against Amanda Nunes in a co-main event and we’re all supposed to be OK with that?

I suppose that Zhang Joanna fight makes up for it all, right guys?

If Nunes tweets this, she'll fight Cejudo.

A vagina. Literally a vagina. It’s ok for me to not even be interested in some uncoordinated unathletic guy in a local promotion. However, if that guy had a vagina, (s)he’d get to fight against Amanda Nunes in a co-main event and we’re all supposed to be OK with that?

You sound like an entitled pussy.

Then you should be next in line to fight nunes

Theres a few womens fighters/fights that are semi interesting. Nunes is fun to watch because shes just so far ahead of the pack. But pretty much having a quota for x amount of chick fights on every card is terrible. Wish the UFC never went down that road, and its a one way journey. Thats the price you pay for becoming mainstream I guess.

For me the worst thing of all is not a lack of athleticism or talent. There are plenty of fighters that lack both but hone a skill set to make themselves somewhat competent.

You watch fighters like Maycee Barber and Anderson whilst striking and wonder if they spar at all. Training partners must be extremely limited.

For me the worst thing of all is not a lack of athleticism or talent. There are plenty of fighters that lack both but hone a skill set to make themselves somewhat competent.

You watch fighters like Maycee Barber and Anderson whilst striking and wonder if they spar at all. Training partners must be extremely limited.

They can’t possibly train hours a day and look that bad, I agree. Why not just train with the men? It’s ridiculous

Anderson looked like a deer in the headlights ..... same old shitty WMMA crap that the snowflakes will support because it makes them
Look “ progressive “ ....... Soccer moms in co main events lmao

Nunes beating Anderson means about as much as if Jon Jones beat Fabio Maldanodo .....It means nothing

if i payed for cards id be pissed, but i have no right to be as i dont and im certainly not going to pay to watch wmma as majority of their fights are shit. if i do watch them, most the time i watch its just for the hotties, not their abilities. they should be sent back to invicta but the ufc isnt goin to drop them as that would be bad publicity and they get to fill their cards with cheaper entertainment.

Back