Media Israel adesanya handling his loss like a boss

Least he didn't get flattened

Luckily the fight ended where it did because it looked like he was heading to hamburger meat town.

Nevertheless, he fought a good fight, and I think he did well defensively in the clinch and on the ground against a bigger guy. He should hold his head high.

Luckily the fight ended where it did because it looked like he was heading to hamburger meat town.

Nevertheless, he fought a good fight, and I think he did well defensively in the clinch and on the ground against a bigger guy. He should hold his head high.

Was he? Jan did good. But nothing dangerous landed.

Yea very classy giving jan lots of credit but isn’t wallowing and is still very confident. Nice to see.

Handled it like anyone should... nothing out of the ordinary

Get back to 185 and work on hitting Silva's defense record.

My respect for Izzy has increased alot after this loss.

Another 10 seconds and Gynosanya would have been ko'd from the ground and pound Jan was in full mount.

The fight wasn't even close on the cards it' goes to show you most of the kicks thrown by Gynosanya were checked or blocked.

Gynosanya has lost before and he got paid what else was he going to do after the fight. It wasn't even close he couldn't say he should have won or start making excuses.

If he had of won he would have carried on like his usual self probably tried to have sex with Jan from behind or something like that.

I wish Jan would of said I kicked your ass took you down embarrassed you and your no ground game. Let's talk about how gracious Jan was in Victory.

Sounds like someone with no regrets because they weren’t planning on staying at LHW anyway

Last edited:
Back