Dominick Cruz is a Special Kind of Human

electroman187

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Like him or not, this guy is a special kind of human.

First, he is crazy competitive with a unique skillset who is extremely effective among the best of the best. Maybe he won't be a champion again but he's not that far off. He's already had the highest of success but is still very competitive with high level prospects. His longevity is impressive.

Second, his intelligence in the fight game is top notch. While sometimes combative, his commentary abilities is excellent. This guy talks the talk because he's walked the walk. And somehow, he's still walking the walk.

And now he's calling out douchey sponsors? Respect.

I'm not even Cruz fan but this guy is legit as fuck and I'd buy him a beer even if he's an arrogant prick towards me. He has little company who can talk the talk and walk the walk, with DC as one of them. Give the guy some respect and stop knocking him!

Um ok I respect the dude and his skills but pump the breaks

I’m actually surprised the UFC didn’t make him more of a poster boy during his prime?

He’s a great fighter, articulate, good looking and no scandals? Great comeback story.

He’s always been impressive.

Sloppy annoying fighting style. Terrible commentator, remember "Conor is trying to gas Khabib out here"
Hardly ever fights.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I’m actually surprised the UFC didn’t make him more of a poster boy during his prime?

He’s a great fighter, articulate, good looking and no scandals? Great comeback story.

He’s always been impressive.

He was in the WEC during his prime... he's been injured most of his time in the UFC..

This Dom Cruz fight has just showed me that the majority of sherdoggers have not watched this sport for a long peroid of time.

I’m a fan. Got a lot of respect for the guy, especially after tonight.

He was in the WEC during his prime... he's been injured most of his time in the UFC..

This Dom Cruz fight has just showed me that the majority of sherdoggers have not watched this sport for a long peroid of time.
True, the injuries robbed him of a lot of likely good years.

Who did he call out for that charity event?

WEC Cruz was a beast.

v9xOOGs.gif

Back