Kyler Hears Song's Corner Before Song Does

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
Urijah speaking English and then instructions get translated and I wonder what could be lost in translation.

What a weird situation. I wonder if he'd be better off just staying quiet until Song gets to the corner.

Can't Uriah just talk to translator and not yell foreign words

Can't Uriah just talk to translator and not yell foreign words

He could but he's probably too excited and just used to doing it the other way. Plus I'd imagine it might be a little noisy even without a crowd.

So stupid in general how corners shout advice the entire round. Let your fighter fight and then give them advice between rounds.

So stupid in general how corners shout advice the entire round. Let your fighter fight and then give them advice between rounds.
You could say that some corners yell stuff too much, but to say that a corner shouldn't advise their fighter at all during the round is dumb.

If they see something that they feel means adjustment is needed, they should definitely call for it. It's just unfortunate that his coach speaks a different primary language than him.

You could say that some corners yell stuff too much, but to say that a corner shouldn't advise their fighter at all during the round is dumb.

If they see something that they feel means adjustment is needed, they should definitely call for it. It's just unfortunate that his coach speaks a different primary language than him.

Yeah that’s a good point, there are definitely times where advice is needed, but majority of the time you hear coaches shouting nonstop shit during the rounds and not letting their fighter fight.

He could but he's probably too excited and just used to doing it the other way. Plus I'd imagine it might be a little noisy even without a crowd.
Damn burrito won the war. Typed faster than thinking. Pressed Reply and bailed out

I think about that when you hear corners shout out glaring issues with the opponent during striking or when yelling offensive/defensive tips in grappling. If an opponent heard the corner tell their fighter that they are "dipping to the left" or something I would expect the opponent would change tactics and take away that option from the other fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back