Joe came back for another beating....

I know hes a legend but I've literally never seen him win a fight and I've seen a lot of them. I guess he wins all the fights I don't watch

I know hes a legend but I've literally never seen him win a fight and I've seen a lot of them. I guess he wins all the fights I don't watch

What a shitty ass fan. "I never saw him win so he sucks". Gtfo casual

Feel bad for Joe, spent so much time in his career as second best and it looks like it's about time to sail off into the sunset.

His performance right now kind of reminds me of you getting obliterated in the muay thai forum the other day

"Obliterated" by being right. Go back to shit posting that's all you do casual

He got bills to pay and a UFC wife. He might get cut while she is still in. DAMN

Sounds like you’re bad luck...
tenor.gif

He should get a “ride into the sunset” tune up fight.

UFC does these old vets dirty.

Most of the time it's not the UFC it is the fighters themselves. They're just such a competitive bunch they refuse to take a step back. Also this was #2 vs #3 tonight. Not exactly doing him dirty IMO

Most of the time it's not the UFC it is the fighters themselves. They're just such a competitive bunch they refuse to take a step back. Also this was #2 vs #3 tonight. Not exactly doing him dirty IMO

Joe B has two BRUTAL losses to the champ, he is 137 years old in fighter years, he isn’t getting another title shot.

They fed him to build up Askar.

Young lion eats the old lion.

Let’s say it was Joe B saying “give me the best guy” ... someone should step in and say “Bro, take it easy, you got knocked out 4x in your last two fights, maybe let’s take a tune up?”

Joe B has two BRUTAL losses to the champ, he is 137 years old in fighter years, he isn’t getting another title shot.

They fed him to build up Askar.

Young lion eats the old lion.

Let’s say it was Joe B saying “give me the best guy” ... someone should step in and say “Bro, take it easy, you got knocked out 4x in your last two fights, maybe let’s take a tune up?”

You and I know that but does he know that? God I hope he does have someone telling him those hard truths amd more I hope he is mature enough to listen. Like you said the only role he really serves moving forward is stepping stone.

He fought a guy who looks like a contender that is big for the division and didn't make weight.

Missing weight by a few lbs at 125 is a HUGE deal.

Pretty tough outing for Joe.

He wins fights against 125ers who have no chance at a title.

Back