Most overrated Big Name Gym?

Finding Deebo

Swimming in Heaven, lookin' for Craig!!
Banned
Reaction score
Inspired by the "City Kickboxing" thread floating around, which gym in your opinion is the most overrated?

Sherdoggers definitely know all about every big name MMA gym. I'm sure there will be many valuable opinions in this thread. <{UberTS}>

Elevation MMA, Trevor Whitman is one of the best minds in the game and I like his approach and mentality with fighting but his Gym has had far too many chokes at the top imo to be rated that high.

Blaydes got his Chin uppercutted into the next dimension his last fight against a guy he was piecing up on the Feet.
EllipticalBiodegradableGrackle-size_restricted.gif

Overeem got TKO'ed his last outing as well, and is well on his way out(Yeah he was stringing together a good streak to a title shot, but again, choked at the Top)
AdorableInsignificantCoral-size_restricted.gif

Sandhagen got choked out on the cusp of a title opportunity by Sterling in the first round.
ImportantSoupyLamprey-size_restricted.gif

Yes I know he bounced back yada yada, he still got dry molested.

Gaethje also got put to sleep once the fight hit the ground in the second round against Khabib.
OffensiveEminentBluefintuna-size_restricted.gif

And Dober is more than likely going to get grapple fucked by Islam later tonight. Good Gym, but a tad bit overrated in my opinion.

10th Planet .. after seeing Tony get grapplefucked by Charlie, can't respect it, McDojo status.

Didn't Jackson fighters go something like 0-25 at one point?

Back