Israel and power when moving up in weight

ifindgifsforjackslack

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Do we really think israel is going to have the power to keep a dog off him like Jan? I think Reyes hits much harder than Israel, maybe not as accurate and Jan just walked him down.

I have also noticed Israel has yet to receive surgery for his gyno, is this a strategy to increase his weight and will the increased weight on the left peck increase his right hand power?

izzy is not a power puncher he'll get walked down and finished. he's no santos

Izzy has KO wins at HW in kickboxing and is insanely accurate and measured. I don't think his power will be an issue in this fight for either men.

he does seem to have underrated power.

the shots he put whittaker and costa down with weren't even flush.

i expect to him kick legs alot and run away. jan did well to check leg kicks vs rockhold so maybe he will be alright.

WhoppingMeanDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

Izzy has KO wins at HW in kickboxing and is insanely accurate and measured. I don't think his power will be an issue in this fight for either men.
those " hw " were complete cans who weigth in bellow 220 thats a mw walking around weigth

It’s a good thing there are other avenues to victory, other than KO...

Adesanya via decision.

He has accuracy and timing idk if it will be enough

His power comes from being accurate instead of throwing hard strikes

If you notice, the guys who move up who have power keep it, but if you don't have power you're fucked. Izzy has power at MW.

Accuracy and timing > power. Conor wasn't bullshitting when he said that

true for a mw but ulberg vs kennedy was the perfect example of a difference in power betwen a blown up mw and a legit lw

Back