sparring footage good stuff ufc

dogsdonutsdragons

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
i had youtube playing for a bit while i was cleaning and i look back at the pc and see bj penn and McKenzie dern full on sparring among others. i am posting a link to this video because it was pretty random how i stumbled upon it and figured most mma fans would probably never see this and its also not often we get inside looks into sparring like that so i thought others should see it and i also noticed this guy has been training at rvca and there is more footage of these ufc fighters training on his channel.

mckenzie looks pretty solid standing too. confidence coming nice.

BATTLE OF THE SUPER HEAVY WEIGHTS - YouTube

if there is an issue with the link its big boy on youtube he has just under 600k followers. no i'm not big boy. i just appreciated the inside look to training and seeing bj penn still move around decent. whats he sparring for?

edit: i did not watch this entire video so i am not recommending sitting through the big boy part of the content. i don't have time for it but as far as the mma sparring with ufc fighters it starts at the beginning and ends are 12:30 min in

Last edited:
Who's a big boy?

Was hoping to see BJ Penn getting ko'd by Dern's overhand right.
Disappointed.

Was hoping to see BJ Penn getting ko'd by Dern's overhand right.
Disappointed.

She caught him with a left hook instead later that night.
giphy.gif

Dern's better boxing than Penn. Video is promo, whatevs. Big boy just showing the gym, wouldn't like to get hit for real. That ice bath would become room temperature with Derick Lewis hot balls in it, no good, needs more ice

e: why cant i like posts anymor

its sad how far penn has fallen. these forms were filled with his die hard fans your years even after so many consecutive losses . he finally did enough to turn even those people against him. yet he appears sane and normal sparring here and in the other big boy videos hes seems at home and sane in the gym from those short clips. sad stuff.

Back