Texeira

KillaZs

Karlos "The MASTURBATOR" Vemola
Banned
Reaction score
Texeira is poor man since he cut weight and he won´t fight with biggest probability.
Anyone has idea how much money he gets for preparing, cutting weight etc?

All I know is he should be fighting Jan not Izzy. I don’t think it will happen but I hope Jan wins just to stop Dana from doing this stupid shit down the line.

No poor at all. It was his choice to cut weight knowing there was a very slim possibility that he would actually fight

No poor at all. It was his choice to cut weight knowing there was a very slim possibility that he would actually fight
Do he gets a pay for the camp, cut?

I don’t think so. Maybe a very small bonus but not much more than that

All I know is he should be fighting Jan not Izzy. I don’t think it will happen but I hope Jan wins just to stop Dana from doing this stupid shit down the line.
Thing is if Rakic/Santos/Prochazka win in fashion they may get the shot next and not Texeira.

<KhabibBS>
Glover just beat down Santos
Thats truth, but we know how does the business work.
Texeira is 41 year old and he should´ve got next title shot no doubt, but he simply didnt get it.

Thats truth, but we know how does the business work.
Texeira is 41 year old and he should´ve got next title shot no doubt, but he simply didnt get it.

yeah I know, I’m just getting sick of this guy’s matchmaking

7dbd69e2d72880d4d79071d3eec20042.jpg

yeah I know, I’m just getting sick of this guy’s matchmaking

7dbd69e2d72880d4d79071d3eec20042.jpg
Anything can happen, thing is if Adesanya wins belt, he is gonna hold the division, then Texeira may get pissed off and get someone like Prochazka, get KOed, then get released, since he is too strong for gatekeeper and old without future potential.

Back