"One of the best fight cards in UFC history"

Yes on paper it looks great. But who knows how these fights will turn out. I don't know if this card will live up to the hype, I just hope it comes close to it though.

'stacked'
The sad part is this is a typical UFC card back in the day they just smacked titles on there. I like having an event every week but back in the day when there was one PPV every other month those cards were good top to bottom. They also didn't have any shit fighters because they didn't have the events for it. I'm not a good person with knowing which UFC number was what so I typed in UFC 50 and top to bottom MMA fans know who everyone is. They also kept being good close to modern day.

upload_2021-3-6_7-55-28.png

It is a good card, no more.
Problem is that UFC gives so many shitty cards that this one looks great in comparison
This.

I mean, except main event and maybe co-main, last few PPV cards were weak even for Fight night cards.

The sad part is this is a typical UFC card back in the day they just smacked titles on there. I like having an event every week but back in the day when there was one PPV every other month those cards were good top to bottom. They also didn't have any shit fighters because they didn't have the events for it. I'm not a good person with knowing which UFC number was what so I typed in UFC 50 and top to bottom MMA fans know who everyone is. They also kept being good close to modern day.

View attachment 838256
I actually miss Ivan Salaverry

View attachment 838256
UFC 73 which at the time was definitely stacked

On paper yeah this card is very stacked. Mind you it could turn out to be a dud to watch, but the caliber of fights on this card is fantastic.

Only in the modern day of massively watered down cards is this anything to be thrilled about. Good card, not great. 3 title fights, but honestly not the most exciting 3. The rest of the card is average at best.

Low low low standards.

As far as one of the best in UFC history, that is pretty funny.

View attachment 838256

That's a terrible example dude. Patrick Cote main evented that card on his UFC debut, sure we know him now but people didn't know him then.

A bit of stretch. It's a top 3 stacked card in last the few years.

on paper one of the most stacked cards in recent years,now it just needs to deliver

Back