I Can’t Shake the Feeling...

Isaiah095

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
From the second I heard Drew “handsome Gaethje” Dober was fighting Nurmag’s boy Islam I haven’t been able to shake the feeling that we are in for a big upset. Drew is a serious threat and just a straight up violent fighter; a true live dog.

If he even remotely turns this fight into a brawl I’m predicting a big finish with his hands. If he does it in the right fashion and works the mic correctly, we could be seeing a big new star in that division.

WAR DOBER

I can't remember a single one of Dobers fights but his name sounds like a guy who punches hard and has great takedown defense. I see him finishing Islam. That's a strong gritty name.

EDIT: maybe just cause it sounds like doberman.

Dober is the dark horse of the division.
A giant of a lightweight, highly seasoned and by all accounts just now entering his prime. Very tough fight for Islam.

If Islam is intending to take Drew down repeatedly then he might want to try to take the first two mins of the round off as if they get into a continual up and down dogfight with Islam vying for takedowns then Dober is the one with far heavier hands and who poses the imminent threat of a KO once they seperate.

Dober is the dark horse of the division.
A giant of a lightweight, highly seasoned and by all accounts just now entering his prime. Very tough fight for Islam.

If Islam is intending to take Drew down repeatedly then he might want to try to take the first two mins of the round off as if they get into a continual up and down dogfight with Islam vying for takedowns then Dober is the one with far heavier hands and who poses the imminent threat of a KO once they seperate.

Damir Ismagulov is the dark horse of the division, dude needs to be more active though.

Damir Ismagulov is the dark horse of the division, dude needs to be more active though.
With his biggest win being over Moises I’d have to take your word for it.
I think this is the guy who reminds me of Lomachenko?

With his biggest win being over Moises I’d have to take your word for it.
I think this is the guy who reminds me of Lomachenko?

His win over Joel Alvarez is aging nicely too, I think everyone he's beaten in the UFC is undefeated since he fought them.

Hang on, are you actually claiming that drew is an above average ufc fighter?

Hang on, are you actually claiming that drew is an above average ufc fighter?
1920px-Dobermann_handling.jpg

Izzy the MACK aint goin out like that

Interlocking fish smash is all Dober gonna GET

Dober is dangerous but he struggles with grapplers and is probably the worst ranked lightweight when it comes to grappling

Back