Uros Medic kickboxing clips

SerbBerserk

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So Uros Medic is a prospect I have been watching for a bit and is fighting tomorrow. He had boxing and kickboxing fights back in Serbia prior to transitioning fully to MMA, amateur and pro, figured I would post what I could find. He apperantly did pretty well in the Serbian and European circuits. Most of these are pretty old but the 2013 clip is pretty good.

""pER ASPERA AD ASTRA" 26 years old, born and raised in Novi Sad, Serbia, living in anchorage, alaska since 2015 , former Kickboxing Champion of Serbia, European Championship k1 Medalist (lignano Sabiadorro, Italy) World Cup belgrade/Serbia Open medalist, Alaska State Champion in Grappling, 5 times Champion of Vojvodina in low kick, k1, full contact (province of Serbia) fighting out of anchorage brazilian jiu jitsu"

I form a view that fighting on a small regional scene won't help gauge someone's potential. Lack of a serious competition in Alaska only adds to the mystery if Uros is truly capable to deliver against the big boys. Tomorrow will tell, too early to hype him up or write off.

does he yell MEEEEEEEEEEEEDIIIIIIC!!!!!!!! after KOing people?

That name just screams testesterone.

Perfect opponent for khan

(Uros means manly male in my language)

I form a view that fighting on a small regional scene won't help gauge someone's potential. Lack of a serious competition in Alaska only adds to the mystery if Uros is truly capable to deliver against the big boys. Tomorrow will tell, too early to hype him up or write off.
I agree, but I think it's still worth checking out considering his fight tomorrow. Obviously not all kickboxers translate well, but so far hes looked pretty much stellar. Not worried about his striking anyway, grappling could be trash, but all up and comers are untested at some point.
So Uros absolutely destroyed him.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Back