Top 5 Rumble KO's

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What are your top 5 Rumble Johnson ko's.
Mine:
1.Tommy Speer (Tommy literally folded in half and it looked like a murder)
2.Lil Nog (Probably the most brutal uppercut ever)
3.Brenneman ( massive head kick)
4.Bader (Bader melted on impact)
5.Glover (Glover lost a tooth on the punch and he took a few follow up shots from the dead, fucking brutal)

Johnson.gif

4dATxjmT2IaEqAAgANq22Ei9CKa2cLyren6i5i-VD9mtqLeHfEbfrXxi1IOfF2UbhvbbqPp5PHakNHmWtXPoxZAX6kxDsiZuZ76OOJBL4jx-Nds

Could have posted some gifs OP

Rumble Bless

That guy who poked him in the eye...and going into the rematch talked like he finished Rumble by brutal ko.

he has some of the most vicious ko's in the history of the sport.

He has to be in the top 10 of all time ko artists.

Rumble is so scary. I remember thinking Glover can win because he has a good chin and wrestling and then he gets ko'd like that

Where would you guys put in the all time ko artist ranking. Is it crazy to say hes top 5 ko artist of all time?

Rumble is so scary. I remember thinking Glover can win because he has a good chin and wrestling and then he gets ko'd like that

I think the Glover that fought Rampage might have beaten Rumble, IMO that was Glover at his peak. He's still going strong but physically Glover's been downhill for a long while now.

I think the Glover that fought Rampage might have beaten Rumble, IMO that was Glover at his peak. He's still going strong but physically Glover's been downhill for a long while now.

Until Rumble gassed, Cormier had no success wrestling him...I think Rumble st 205 is arguably one of the most capable 2 round fighters ever.

thought i did a thread years back

but him vs vitor for the better KO highlight reel? who you got?

ive debated it over and over.

Damn. Nog had some chin. He ate five of those bombs before he folded, and still wasn’t out.

Until Rumble gassed, Cormier had no success wrestling him...I think Rumble st 205 is arguably one of the most capable 2 round fighters ever.

He is but he's also got terrible fight IQ and he folds fast if there are extended grappling exchanges. In the rematch DC didn't even have to initiate the grappling Rumble did it for him for some stupid reason.

The Yoshida KO will forever haunt my dreams.

I still feel bad for that poor bastard.

WW Rumble was like a fucking cheat code (minus the whole making weight part).

I remember that one time that rumble was supposed to KO Cormier, and then didn’t, and most me thousands of dollars.

:mad:

Top 3
Where would you guys put in the all time ko artist ranking. Is it crazy to say hes top 5 ko artist of all time?
Top 3 imo with Mirko and Francis, or maybe just behind TRTor, who defeated him.

Back