I will be a bit underwhelmed if Jan wins

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Imagine losing the opportunity for Jones vs Adesanya at 205? That fight is MONEY. I want Izzy to win because it increases the chances of that absolute fantasy fight happening.

Dana will be backing Izzy to win this fight, Izzy is the future of the UFC, the biggest star is coming towards the end of his career and losing, Khabib retired. Israel is 20-0 and has potential to be a legit double champ tomorrow night.

Imagine losing the opportunity for Jones vs Adesanya at 205? That fight is MONEY. I want Izzy to win because it increases the chances of that absolute fantasy fight happening.

Dana will be backing Izzy to win this fight, Izzy is the future of the UFC, the biggest star is coming towards the end of his career and losing, Khabib retired. Israel is 20-0 and has potential to be a legit double champ tomorrow night.
Want Jan to win, but I won't deny the hype for wanting to see undefeated vs undefeated.

One of them has to lose. Unless it's a draw.

I want to see Jan win just to see to echo chamber of Israel being a bum/retirement talk.

- Almost lost to a WW Gastelum
- Anderson was almost 50
- Yoel clipped him good and could have taken it if he started swinging
- Boob
- Other boob?

Dana will be backing Izzy to win this fight,
This is the best reason to cheer for Jan. Can you imagine how red this goof would be if Jan wins by TKO?
And then Jan fights Glover in the next one and gets dominated, so Dana is left without a superstar :D.
Can't imagine how mad that greedy bastard would be.

//edit.

I stopped caring about what's good for the UFC after Dana so aggressively pushed away the idea of creating the 165 lb division (which would be great, and all fighters want that) while holding onto the bullshit 145 and 125 women divisions which no one gives a fk about, and 145 is basically dead. He created this division purely for the nunes vs cyborg supermatch and now is holding onto it to pretend like it wasn't a bad idea.

This is the best reason to cheer for Jan. Can you imagine how red this goof would be if Jan wins by TKO?
And then Jan fights Glover in the next one and gets dominated, so Dana is left without a superstar :D.

Can't imagine how mad that greedy bastard would be.
That seems like a boring outcome as a fan, fuck what the promoter cares about

That seems like a boring outcome as a fan, fuck what the promoter cares about
Im cheering against whoever Dana wants to win. Especially when its so obvious like in this one, Jan is literally ignored, they just treat him like trash.
All they want is him to get KO'ed so their wonder boy can get what he wants.

Also, Dana has been too blatantly greedy for money lately, chasing khabib around 24/7 and not stripping him of the belt, while doing the EXACT opposite for Cejudo just speaks how unaware he is of how it looks like, everyone knows he's after the money, if Cejudo and Khabib swapped the amounts of instagram followers and general star power, Dana would also change by 180 degrees.

I want MMA to go full dumb and Glover and Derrick Lewis to win belts and then fight in a superfight lmao.
Em7c.gif

giphy.gif

I hope Jan wins, nothing better than a "humble underdog proving everybody wrong" story, also fuck the UFC plans

Jan is the UFC's cringe killer. He wins, it's just another on the list.

giphy.gif

JointWeightyGoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

ImpressionableIckyChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

I want MMA to go full dumb and Glover and Derrick Lewis to win belts and then fight in a superfight lmao.

Lewis would knock Glover out completely stiff and then get strangled as Herb was ambling over to stop it.

Back