Guys, Megan is like really really tall

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

She's towering over Amanda. Besides Cyborg she's the only fighter Amanda fought with legit KO power. And she's easily the biggest girl Amanda ever fought. Can she use that true Featherweight size to her advantage? Or is she big for nothing?

She's towering over Amanda. Besides Cyborg she's the only fighter Amanda fought with legit KO power. And she's easily the biggest girl Amanda ever fought. Can she use that true Featherweight size to her advantage? Or is she big for nothing?

She's 6 feet tall. That's tall for a dude. For a woman she's colossal

I'll guess we'll find out on Fight Night, if she gets taken down it'll be the latter, those long legs means Amanda has a LOT to work with in terms of shooting for Takedowns so if Megan's defense isn't on point she might as well be a fucking Midget because the height difference won't matter if she's constantly on her back.

mE9z1c.gif

She's towering over Amanda. Besides Cyborg she's the only fighter Amanda fought with legit KO power. And she's easily the biggest girl Amanda ever fought

GDR had nunes panic wrestling and avoiding fighting by l-n-p after the bum rush in round one.

GDR has skill and KO Power and is far more dangerous than anyone Nunes faced - including cris who is too prone to brawling - and this should be a rematch.

After nunes destroys megan time for a rematch and fold the wmma 145lb divsion.

Megans going full duke nukem on saturday.

If this was a dunking contest then, Yeah, I'd give megan a chance at winning that but she's an low skilled brawler at best and is going to get beaten up.

Her striking stats are atrocious.

she gets hit a LOT and has one of the lowest striking defense % I have ever seen in an analysis of a “big fight”.

and that was against far lesser skilled strikers than the monster she will be locked in a cage with tomorrow.

I have been following Megan for a long time, I would have loved seeing her face Cyborg (I don’t think she would have won, but it would have been interesting to see Cyborg deal with her height).

Only was Megan wins is if Nunes is slippin big time.

Last edited:
Back