Khabib fans, are you rooting for Islam or dober?

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I want to know where your heart lies, to those that believe beating islam lures khabib out of retirement. Either to fight Dober( lol) or another possible top contender while islam works his way back up from a loss

Are you rooting for dober to finish islam or just rooting for Islam?

I don't believe islam is any defacto number 1 contender and never have. I don't think khabib would want to fight islam's battles for him, especially with no beef. Yet, people still buy into that narrative.

What say you Islam and khabib fans?

Last edited:
I don't think Islam ever fights Khabib but I got him beating Dober

You're asking Islam fans whether they want Islam to win or not? What kind of thread is this?
I'm asking people who are fans of both.

If you're asking what kind of thread is this then you haven't been on sherdog where many people here argue that beating islam is a path to fighting khabib or getting him out of retirement.

Maybe they're a bigger khabib fan than they are an islam fan. Or maybe they accept khabibs retired and don't subscribe to islam losing brings khabib out of retirement.

Lol Khabib wouldn’t come back to fight some random like Dober, even if he KO’d Islam stiff

I like both fighters, honestly. Dober is cruelly underrated and very capable, and Islam is one of those guys that most likely belongs in the weight class' elite, but just doesn't fight all that often. Whoever wins, I just hope it's a great fight.

"Khabib and Islam fans- do you support the fighter you are a fan of or the opponent"
Brother please lmao
You'd be surprised at how many would want islam to lose if it could guarantee to see khabib fight again.

It doesn't. But this is the argument I've been reading here for months. That Beating islam is a way to get a fight with khabib or at the very least bring khabib out of retirement while islam is working himself up the title picture coming off a loss

A lot of Khabib fans like him for his religious beliefs, so I assume they will support Islam for the same reason.

I am a Khabib fan & I don’t care who wins. I’m just hoping for a good fight.

I want to know where your heart lies, to those that believe beating islam lures khabib out of retirement.

Are you rooting for dober to finish islam or just rooting for Islam?

I don't believe islam is any defacto number 1 contender and never have. I don't think khabib would want to fight islam's battles for him, especially with no beef. Yet, people still buy into that narrative.

What say you Islam and khabib fans?
Khabibs not coming out of retirement to beat Dober lol, even if he wins

Khabibs not coming out of retirement to beat Dober lol, even if he wins
I know that. But I knew that when Chandler was on the table. I said it then too but people ran with that narrative. Chael even made up some bs that says khabib told him fight Islam and you'll be number 1 contender

Daniel cormier has said he sees khabib coming back if islam loses iirc.

So to those that hold that belief, I wonder who are they cheering for?

Even if he doesn't come back for dober, if they feel islam losing guarantees khabib to fight one more time against a top contender, would they want islam to win or lose?

Izzy the Mack will pimp the infidel Dober

I think Dober is more fan friendly while Islam is quite boring to watch plus the guy never fights so it's difficult to root for him. I don't think he's the next big thing to happen as some think

I think Dober is more fan friendly while Islam is quite boring to watch plus the guy never fights so it's difficult to root for him. I don't think he's the next big thing to happen as some think
I don't either but I do think he has the potential to be a champion but I don't think he'll be the star people think he will be.

I think he's good. I'm cheering for Islam. I want him to win. I like seeing technicians work.

If you're a khabib or Islam fan why would you root for their opponent ? Doesnt make sense.

I'm asking people who are fans of both.

If you're asking what kind of thread is this then you haven't been on sherdog where many people here argue that beating islam is a path to fighting khabib or getting him out of retirement.

Maybe they're a bigger khabib fan than they are an islam fan. Or maybe they accept khabibs retired and don't subscribe to islam losing brings khabib out of retirement.

I'm still not 100% sure how I feel about Islam yet. I'd like to see him compete more often and make his way to the title

If Islam's glass jaw fails him Khabib isn't coming out of retirement to fight Dober.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back