7 years ago Adesanya took inspiration from Mcgregor before he was signed to the UFC

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
155839365_3549756525153504_8884658706265845393_n.jpg

The only difference, but it's a big one: Love him or hate him, McGregor has charisma and he knows how to market himself. He leaves no one indifferent

Adesanya is a 31 yo manchild who thinks he's a Japanese cartoon character. He's a great fighter but as soon as he opens his mouth, it's a train wreck

Last edited:
that's why Conor is the consensus GOAT

The only difference, but it's a big one: Love him or hate him, McGregor has charisma and he knows how to market himself. He leaves no one indifferent

Adesanya is a 31 yo manchild who thinks he's a Japanese cartoon character. He's a great fighter but as soon as he opens his mouth, it's a train wreck
McGregor cheats on his wife, snorts cocaine, punches random people at the bar, and throws a dolly through a bus window, yet adesanya is the 30 something year old man child.

Go hop on the treadmill fat mexican

McGregor cheats on his wife, snorts cocaine, punches random people at the bar, and throws a dolly through a bus window, yet adesanya is the 30 something year old man child.

Go hop on the treadmill fat mexican

I don't think you understand what charisma is, but yes Adesanya acts like a manchild

I don't think you understand what charisma is, but yes Adesanya acts like a manchild
I know what charisma is. Obviously you don't understand the correlation between being a man child and having charisma.

McGregor is the biggest man child in ufc history and you little broke ass bitches can't get enough of them.

I don't think you understand. To say Adesanya lacks charisma is being extremely disingenuous. Listening to anyone who has met him, and all the fighters, they are all big fans of his personality.

The only people who dislike him are his rivals and internet trolls. Speaking of internet trolls like yourself, it's ironic that you guys pull the "immature manchild" card on Izzy, when this place is filled with 40+ year old trolls. And McGregor himself, who is my age, is known for promoting immature, schoolyard bully tactics.

How can you call anyone else a man child lol.

Sorry Izzy but you're never going to have McGregor-sized crowds screaming your name.

I don't think you understand. To say Adesanya lacks charisma is being extremely disingenuous. Listening to anyone who has met him, and all the fighters, they are all big fans of his personality.

The only people who dislike him are his rivals and internet trolls. Speaking of internet trolls like yourself, it's ironic that you guys pull the "immature manchild" card on Izzy, when this place is filled with 40+ year old trolls. And McGregor himself, who is my age, is known for promoting immature, schoolyard bully tactics.

How can you call anyone else a man child lol.

Adesanya dickrider spotted. You sound like the kind of guy who would grow a tit just to look like your mancrush. You opinion is irrelevant :)

2021-03-05 07_51_00-Window.png

Betrayed by your signature.

Last edited:
Back