Woodley future

KillaZs

Karlos "The MASTURBATOR" Vemola
Banned
Reaction score
Do you think he is gonna come in and out of love with the ufc game again or he is gonna gonna end like JDS?

he will cut after luque fight
he sucks though , when the last time he throw a punch

I think it’s over. Could probably still find a knockout against someone like Matt Brown, Carlos Condit or Diego Sanchez. But if he’s fighting top 10-15 guys I think he’s gonna get his ass kicked. He was always too passive, and now he isn’t scaring anyone with the threat of the big counter. I expect Luque to land at will and either TKO him or get a wipe out UD.

Why would he ever fight again when he has an amazing career waiting for him in Hollywood? Not many would be willing to take up on some of the roles he has on his name already. His portrayal of "Loser" was one of the best performances in years.

He is his own worst enemy.

I dont think things are gonna get better for him.

I fully expect Luque to dominate and possibly finish him....

I think it’s over. Could probably still find a knockout against someone like Matt Brown, Carlos Condit or Diego Sanchez. But if he’s fighting top 10-15 guys I think he’s gonna get his ass kicked. He was always too passive, and now he isn’t scaring anyone with the threat of the big counter. I expect Luque to land at will and either TKO him or get a wipe out UD.
Well at this point, maybe he doesnt care about winning anymore, just about setting new records which he previously made, imagine being dominated for 20 rounds in a row :D :D: D
Who is gonna beat that?

It would be refreshing to see a Woodley KO here and have his hype train rerailed. I expect Luque will win on points but it’s also a winnable fight for Tyron.
If Luque finishes him though he may as well retire or face getting cut

Worse than this was maybe just the press conference before Covington fight where he answer to everything that shit with BLM, no one could even support him after that lmao.

Woodley hasn't fixed his weaknesses. Still can be passive and backs up against the fence, where he looks for a power punch or just waits and does nothing. But he's faced good wrestlers recently. Luque isn't that, though he's pretty good standing and looks to still be improving. So Woodley could do better even with the old shortcomings.

But overall Woodley is almost 40 and isn't improving, more like declining. Athleticism goes with age. So other than pay and love for combat there's not much point in taking beatings. They will keep coming. MMA is a really unforgiving sport. Beatings won't just stop, they get worse.

Like JDS, bleak.

Woodley had a heck of a run, but his time anywhere near the top has passed.

Luque is a winnable fight for him and I say that as a massive Luque nuthugger. Vicente is reckless and comes to bang and relies on his chin a lot (which is why I love him), but if he gets cracked by someone with Woodley's power he could well be in trouble.

He is gettin cut.

I still remember the Woodley Ww goat talk here. So silly.

he will cut after luque fight
he sucks though , when the last time he throw a punch
he and robbie are just transcended

they now are working on throwing mental strikes
i think robbie almost has KO power in his mental strikes now. woodley has a long way to go still.

He’s a strange fighter. He’s so in active inside the cage, yet he was a champ that defended multiple times. A bit of an enigma. Judging by his last few fights, I just can’t picture him winning against anyone in the top 10-15.

Woodley is done. I don't see how he beats Luque, he doesn't throw his hands anymore.

Woodleys future.................in MMA is done....gone........over.

Luque is a winnable fight for Woodley, you are all counting him out way too fast. He lost 3 in a row alright but against great fighters with very different skills compared to what Luque brings to the table.

Not saying he wins but it would be funny if he shuts you all up once again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back