Educate me - Who is Carlos Ulberg?

sampuncher

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
All I know about this guy is he trains at City Kickboxing, just googled and seen he was on the contender series and this is his first fight.

Saw he's only 3-0 and there was 7 years between his first and 2nd fight, anyone know why?

I haven't seen anything from this guy yet, just wanted to see is he a solid prospect or is he in the UFC so early in his career mostly due to the Izzy/Eugene links?

He's getting a layup in his debut. His opponent is straight-up trash. But I think he got some solid potential, good kicks, power in his hands and is pretty fast. That can take you a long way in the LHW division, however, I don't know how his tdd is, but he got a background in Rubgy as well so probably a strong athletic guy and will learn faster than most. Trains out of CKB with good fighters and is marketable. A bright future if he wins a couple of fights in the UFC.

As of right now, he's inexperienced in MMA so should probably not rush him.

He's good looking and he KOd his contender series opponent with big power.
Now we get to hear Rogan and the other drool over him like they do with Alan Jouban. Even on the contender series they kept mentioning how he modeled or some shit and Bisping kept mentioning his looks.

Fighting wise he looked pretty good. Was quick and countered well although it's hard to say how good he is with the opponent he fought.

He's getting a layup in his debut. His opponent is straight-up trash. But I think he got some solid potential, good kicks, power in his hands and is pretty fast. That can take you a long way in the LHW division, however, I don't know how his tdd is, but he got a background in Rubgy as well so probably a strong athletic guy and will learn faster than most. Trains out of CKB with good fighters and is marketable. A bright future if he wins a couple of fights in the UFC.

His opponent is 7-1. I wouldn't call that a layup or straight trash.

<Deported1>

I know that in the third embeddes episode for this weeks event, Izzy said he's definitely going to be a champion at 205 and that he's not blowing smoke when he says that.

His opponent is not a layup at all ya fucking goof, no wonder your name says casual because you obviously are.

He looked good but would want to see him vs. a veteran with great grappling...throw him in the fire vs. Jacare...make or break...

his only weakness would be world class wrestling, picture a strong kickboxer with good evasion and distance

what's with the Scandinavian sounding last name?

I can just hear Brendan Schaub is repeating the phrase dime piece over and over as if it is a key attribute in cage fighting.

Back