Stipe and Fedor just proved without a shadow of doubt that...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
That the gimlin Bigfoot footage was a man in a suit! I know this is not about MMA but these 2 fighters had made the famous footage that some people until today say no man can stride or walk like this and with these body proportions! Well check this out!
200.gif

BareBitterIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif

DA00559F-2DC7-43AB-8271-0184D8E33987.jpeg
F353614D-4B5E-417A-892D-4680916778FD.jpeg
Laugh as much as u want but there are some people that believe this was a real Bigfoot

Last edited:
That the gimping Bigfoot footage was a man in a suit! I know this is not about MMA but these 2 fighters had made the famous footage that some people until today say no man can stride or walk like this and with these body proportions! Well check this out!
200.gif

BareBitterIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif

View attachment 837952
View attachment 837954
Laugh as much as u want but there are some people that believe this was a real Bigfoot
{<huh}

People actually believe that Bigfoot footage is real?! Besides the goofy conspiracy theorist of course.
Lmao, there are some diehards on this very forum that will show up at any moment to call you an idiot and say they have done 7,000 hours of research and analysis of the video to confirm it's real

One guy on here even went as far to say he would never trust my judgement on any topic at all, just cause I think that footage isnt a real bigfoot. So clearly I'm not reasonable. LMAO

People have dedicated their entire lives to that footage and trying to convince the world that it is real lol...
Some really educated people nevertheless it’s pathetic

Lmao, there are some diehards on this very forum that will show up at any moment to call you an idiot and say they have done 7,000 hours of research and analysis of the video to confirm it's real

One guy on here even went as far to say he would never trust my judgement on any topic at all, just cause I think that footage isnt a real bigfoot. So clearly I'm not reasonable. LMAO

Lol there’s no reasoning with those people. They’re so deep into believing such things that even if you provide them with cold hard facts, they’ll just brush it off as fake news.

I mean wouldn't just ONE trail came have captured one by now? Trailcams are cheap and widespread. Flores man is a lot more likely since their remains are somewhat recent and the jungle they're reported to inhabit is thick as fuck.

That video is like so low effort imo it looks just like a guy in a monkey suit walking normally. Bigfoot people are aweird breed

Lol there’s no reasoning with those people. They’re so deep into believing such things that even if you provide them with cold hard facts, they’ll just brush it off as fake news.
Unfortunately, a close friend of mine told me to buy food and weapons and batteries and flashlights for months because Trump was going to takeover on the day Biden became president! He was so frantic and scared. I was laughing so hard at him and he was panicking

That video is like so low effort imo it looks just like a guy in a monkey suit walking normally. Bigfoot people are aweird breed
People actually believe that Bigfoot is responsible for the disappearances of some people in national parks, WTF???<45>

Unfortunately, a close friend of mine told me to buy food and weapons and batteries and flashlights for months because Trump was going to takeover on the day Biden became president! He was so frantic and scared. I was laughing so hard at him and he was panicking
Yeah it’s pretty sad. I know a few people that fell off the deep end believing in shit like that. There’s literally nothing you can say or do to bring them back to reality.

I mean wouldn't just ONE trail came have captured one by now? Trailcams are cheap and widespread. Flores man is a lot more likely since their remains are somewhat recent and the jungle they're reported to inhabit is thick as fuck.
There r people making a ton of money looking for Bigfoot on YouTube maybe Overeem should start his own channel and let Stipe wear a monkey suit from afar and film him

Yeah it’s pretty sad. I know a few people that fell off the deep end believing in shit like that. There’s literally nothing you can say or do to bring them back to reality.
He now laughs at himself but still believe certain things only a low IQ’d person would believe and this guy is really smart at his job, it’s mind boggling

That video is patently absurd. The real "Bigfoot" is a Class 10 inter-dimensional being who would never be captured by your primitive human imaging technology. I mean... our primitive human imaging technology.

That video is patently absurd. The real "Bigfoot" is a Class 10 inter-dimensional being who would never be captured by your primitive human imaging technology. I mean... our primitive human imaging technology.
I do believe the elite control the world with their money but to a certain extent but I also believe in God and Satan not in the way religion describes them, but more like negative and positive. But some people they just to believe in anything for some reason.

Back