After Jan sleeps Adesanya

DebtCollectorMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
And with Israel and Reyes then both being out of the picture at LHW, does Jones return to LHW? If so, would it be a bad look? Also, would the fans still take the MW division seriously until a new champ is crowned?

Discuss.

Last edited:
Jones is returning to the division no matter who wins. His move up to heavyweight is a sham.

Walking in this thread like:
IFNY.gif

Hopefully Jones returns to LHW and regains his thrown!

Then we see if Izzy wants to stay at LHW.

And with Israel and Reyes then both being out of the picture at LHW, does Jones return? If so, would it be a bad look? Also, would the fans still take the MW division seriously until a new champ is crowned?

Discuss.
eb426d0ec1461a757ead28f8b76e6b81.gif

Or Glover beats Jan and we have 2 guys in a championship fight who Jones beat
:sniper:
that'll probably happen sooner or later anyways since Jones beat everyone at the top other than Jan.

that'll probably happen sooner or later anyways since Jones beat everyone at the top other than Jan.
It's a guarantee eventually but I do wonder how Gus will do at HW I.see Rakic beating Santos and eventually getting a title shot too .

And with Israel and Reyes then both being out of the picture at LHW, does Jones return to LHW? If so, would it be a bad look? Also, would the fans still take the MW division seriously until a new champ is crowned?

Discuss.

Bulbous Nose smokes Bump Nose.

Then yes, Jones will return to LHW.

It's a guarantee eventually but I do wonder how Gus will do at HW I.see Rakic beating Santos and eventually getting a title shot too .
he got destroyed quick by Werdum who hasn't looked good in a while. I think he just went their because he would never beat Jones and wouldn't have gotten a third shot at him anyways. If Jones stays at HW I don't see any reason Gus should stay there.

Jones is a can without his steroids and Jan would KO him stiff if they fought . He is retired because he can't use his steroids and will not fight Stipe or Francis it's all talk. Good riddance

Hopefully Jones returns to LHW and regains his thrown!

Then we see if Izzy wants to stay at LHW.

Jones relinquished his belt because he was that scared of the biggest Athlete in MMA Big Dom.. So he pretends to bulk up and pretends to go to HW, but really he's just waiting for someone less scary than Dom Cruz to come back and get his belt back off?

Is this really what we think?

<36>

Very possible he could sleep Israel. Isn't a sure thing, and isn't a sure thing Izzy is gonna win like many think either...

Odds should be a little better to bet on Izzy - he's never really dominated a bigger guy - the Yoel win was terrible, and the Silva win wasn't that great either.

However as someone said before - odds reflect how they think people will bet, not necessarily who they think will win.

I've placed decent $ on Israel in various forms though - bit to win, bit on method of winning and guessed a round or two. Hopefully ma'boy brings me some paper.

Back