If Dober brutally KO's Makhachev, will Khabib fight him for the belt?

Johnnny

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
nUfohNo.gif

NaughtyMessyAtlanticridleyturtle-size_restricted.gif

Khabib has said one of the reasons that he is retiring at 32 is to give Islam a chance to win the belt. But if Islam pisses that away by getting KO'ed again, what are the chances that Khabib comes back to avenge Islam's loss?

Khabib had previously said that Conor would have needed to beat Islam to earn a rematch with him. Would Dober get a fight with Khabib if he brutally KO's Islam? That would extend his KO/TKO streak to 4.

1. Khabib is retired.
2. Even if Khabib want retired Islam is still at least 3 wins away from title contention.

no but maybe khamzat will fight him
smash everybody brotha

One Fight at a time and see what happens... Baby steps for Islam.

If he pulls one of these off though i'm on board
CandidPleasedLeech-max-1mb.gif

"to give islam a chance to win the belt" come on man, first thing, he's gonna need to get a lot more active if he even wants to be considered a threat, and dober is tough as hell also, so lets see if islam can beat him first

If dober kos islam after all the hype khabib should return and fight islam instead and show him what happens when you cant walk the path the master has set for you :D

I’d love to see Ishmael knocked out. But, Khabib fighting Dober.. Are you on drugs?

Sounds as pathetic as those Diaz fans wanting Nick to avenge poor Nate for taking a beating. This is some school yard mentality shit. Let the kids fight their own battles. Time to grow up.

Khabib will never be under 200lbs again in his life.

I don’t understand this match up. You’ve got the LW champ basically calling you the #1 contender, totally unfounded and biased, but whatever. The UFC has such a hard on for Khabib that if Islam wanted to, he can get a Top 10 opponent to fight, but instead he goes for an unranked guy. Probably trying to pad out his record.

Back