Betting slip on ufc 259

When was the last time someone was - 1100
Hooky verse Rhonda or GSP verse Serra? But I get your point. You do t see that often in a title fight. Also, a 3 fight parlay to win less then the amount of the bet! What am I missing? Btw, I’ve never bet before so excuse my ignorance.

I guess its fine, but sherdoggers used to post betting slips wich showed they had balls of steel, yours is just meh :)

Now if you would bet the house on megan anderson, thats how you get mad respect

Waste of a leg throwing Nunes in there at those odds. I'd have done Lemos there instead.

Wouldn't have done Izzy. His odds are really low considering the move up, size difference and power of Jan. There was definitely better options than that leg.

I used to do 3k on 3 leg multis every UFC card though, so I love this and I hope you win, bro.

uff I wouldnt be so confident. dober can surprise islam and jan izy is a coin toss,but gl to you

Big bet. Good luck. Odds seem a little in favour of the bookmaker but no shock there.

I think Islam is overrated simply due to association with Khabib. Dober is legit, juiced to the gills, and Islam hast fought in ages.

Think Izzy and Amanda (obviously) win though.
I think Dober is definitely a live dog.

Waste of a leg throwing Nunes in there at those odds. I'd have done Lemos there instead.

Wouldn't have done Izzy. His odds are really low considering the move up, size difference and power of Jan. There was definitely better options than that leg.

I used to do 3k on 3 leg multis every UFC card though, so I love this and I hope you win, bro.
My 3 leg would be Cruz, Lemos and Yadong. Actually I already made that :rolleyes:

Best of luck to you, TS. I think Dober has a better chance here than people think... And Jan has a good chance of winning as well if he plays it smart and has a good game plan.

You’re picking the big favorites. So in that regard it may be smart, even if it is not ballsy.

But, as I’m convinced Jan wins. I think you’re throwing money away. I’d rather put the whole wad on Jan inside the distance, or straight up to win. Ballsy and a much better payoff.

'Pretty good parlay' is an oxymoron. I could have kicked you in the nuts and took your money if that's what you're in to.

Back