Will Ubereem return?

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Now that he is out from the UFC. Do you guys think he will fight again? This time, not under USADA.

fbNa99gK4Z7HBUoN0PDpz968aPJAET6zaxcBpHyZiGk.jpg

I think he still has fight in him. He looked not great against Volk but I think it's just because he got hurt early. That said, his last goal in the fight world was to get UFC gold and this was his last run. Wouldn't surprise me if he retires. If he heads over to Asia and fights for big checks I will definitely be watching. Probably my favorite HW of all time, horsemeat or not

He could do well in Bellator, he is still uber dangerous as long as he doesn’t get hurt. That’s when it all unravels.

I’m sure he will land somewhere. I think that was a dumb cut but sometimes when you’ve got 8 whole heavyweight fighters on your roster you need to cut some to keep down those numbers.

I think he retires.

I think he still has fight in him. He looked not great against Volk but I think it's just because he got hurt early. That said, his last goal in the fight world was to get UFC gold and this was his last run. Wouldn't surprise me if he retires. If he heads over to Asia and fights for big checks I will definitely be watching. Probably my favorite HW of all time, horsemeat or not
Nowhere near my fav, but he's grown a whole lot on me over the years. And I agree, I'd like to see him have a couple big$$$ fights where he can juice a bit ;)

If he chooses to do some Japan fights for his retirement I could see ubereem come back.

Didn’t even get a fans farewell in the UFC! But you can hear jabs though!

Back