Fedor vs Maldonado

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer spider

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
ok I watched the fight
Why people keep saying Fedor lost the fight ?
I thought Maldonado won the first maybe 10_8 but in the second and third round he did absolutely nothing , he was tired after he tried to finish the fight
I think the fight should be a draw but I understand if some people think Fedor won because the first round could be 10 _ 9
if you think Maldonado should have won
please explain why

Last edited:
Well people didnt expect that to happen,so they just think Fedor should have lost,simply for not being able to fight like he used to,and of course haters pounce on it. As a Fedor Supremacist,I am very proud of him that he was able to stay in the fight,and keep fighting after this,to have a nice end of a career compared to most. He's doing OK for someone of his age. WAR FEDOR.

The fight was sad to see tbh Fedor had destroyed so many people and then had a fight like that with someone he would’ve beaten in his prime it was just such an odd performance from him and I wouldn’t have been mad at any decision I was so in shock but I personally thought it was a draw

They feel like that the fight should have been stopped during the GnP, but it's just nonsense, Fedor survived it and fight continued.

<{JustBleed}>

Maldonado is a dumbass but happens to have Diaz style punches. Don't be mad cuz Fedor was getting boxed up 209 muddahfuckah what what

Maldonado fought like someone threatened his life after brutalizing Fedor in round 1. Was pretty sad to watch.

in hindsight isn't incredibly sad that a lhw journeyman of all the people cracked and ruined Fedors chin?

I thought the fight was pretty suspicious. Fabio just kinda stopped fighting, looked like a fix to me
I don't think so , I think he was tired
if it was a fix he would just stand there doing nothing until the end of the fight , happens all the time but he actually tried to take fedor head of

No matter how anyone scored it, it was a fun fight, and instead of insulting Fedor, I'd much rather give props to Fabio for that slick combo as Fedor was rushing in. Fedor's momentum against Fabio's oncoming punch was legit!

Reactions: HHJ
Why people keep saying fedor lost the fight ?
Because this forum is full of parrots who repeat what other people have said, instead of watching the fights with their own eyes.

Reactions: HHJ
The fight was changed to a draw afterwards, just in case you or anyone else didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back