Old Man & Master Troll Glover Teixeira Flying to Las Vegas With His Training Partner

UFCIsNOTRigged

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

^
Old man Glover Teixeira playfully sparring on the plane with his mentee and training partner Alex Pereira as they fly to Las Vegas for his upcoming title fight.

Hopefully this does not rattle Israel since the last time him and Alex crossed paths this deplorable taunting of an unconscious man occurred.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm sure Izzy would love another fight against Alex.
And he was doing pretty good in the second fight until he got caught.

I don't know much about kickboxing but what I've seen of Pereira, he's a beast. So it would be cool to see him climb the ranks in MMA and get a shot at Izzy. But he doesn't look like he's committed to the switch so that bout probably will never be.

Hope that all the people who get outraged by TJ hitting pads on a plane get outraged by this too.

Dude that popped his head out into the aisle at the end is about to call the flight attendant about "two gentlemen fighting on the plane." Lol.

I feel bad for those guys that feel the need to annoy other passengers with their "sparring on plane".
If you really have to do this to be competitive you probably failed your preparation.

I still rank Dillashaw higher because Glover had the decency not to use gloves and pads.

Glover on stand by just in case

Oh brother, not on the plane Glover!
C7GM.gif

The optics of this one are 10x worse IMO...

Let's just list the infractions:
1. Shirtless in an airport
2. On the luggage belt that everyone is standing around waiting for their luggage (attention seeking)
3. The trainer's sunglasses add to the cringe
4. Glover has a solid 6 inches on him height-wise which gives him a little wiggle room

I'm sure Izzy would love another fight against Alex.
And he was doing pretty good in the second fight until he got caught.

I don't know much about kickboxing but what I've seen of Pereira, he's a beast. So it would be cool to see him climb the ranks in MMA and get a shot at Izzy. But he doesn't look like he's committed to the switch so that bout probably will never be.
Go watch his most recent mma fight lol the guy he punched didnt get up for like 15 minutes

It's not because I want to defend Izzy, but he won the 1st fight and got robbed by the judges, so he changed his fighting style in the 2nd, went for the kill, and was absolutely destroying Pereira who was on the verge of getting stopped, before he got caught.
Izzy wins the fight 9 times out of 10 under kb rules, 10 outta 10 under MMA rules, Pereira is a clown and arguably lost his last Glory fight too.
If he wants to play the tough guy, he needs to completely commit to mma and fight for the ufc instead of staying in the E-level sport that Kickboxing is

Hope that all the people who get outraged by TJ hitting pads on a plane get outraged by this too.

The optics of this one are 10x worse IMO...

Let's just list the infractions:
1. Shirtless in an airport
2. On the luggage belt that everyone is standing around waiting for their luggage (attention seeking)
3. The trainer's sunglasses add to the cringe
4. Glover has a solid 6 inches on him height-wise which gives him a little wiggle room

- they are not naked
- they are not manlets
- one of them is not white so it would be racism

Back