Israel trying to pull GSP on a weight class above

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
This guy talked a big talk against Jon Jones while having no guts to move up a weight class to challenge him.

Then as soon as he moves up, he is all ready to take on this great champion while talking this guy up.

It looks like Israel is trying to pull GSP on Bisping or Conor on Eddie Alvarez.

I think people were counting out Jan before, like against Reyes, but Jan's pretty legit, but I don't think really people thought he was going to a champ either. But Jan's legit.

I don't think it's a good look to bark up a storm and then tuck tail and run and then only come around when the top dog isn't around no more.

Hoping this backfires. I think it could go either way.

If he can move up and beat the champ what's the problem?
Imo Izzy and Jones are planning on fighting some time in the future but they want to build it up first as the best vs the best. It's all about making money and they are smart fighters and trying to get paid.
Imo the UFC Dana White are horrible promoters. Any time they get 2 guys with a 10-0 record they want them to fight. They dont build up their stars. The UFC matchmaking is a meat grinder. The best times were when UFC bought other orgs because then you actually had known guys with good records to fight each other.

Sorry kid, your mommy's with me, go find your daddy and get some sleep for pre school tommorow.
Spammed low-level threads + low level insults are easy pickings! I should set my goals higher, I get it bro! Sorry, I'll leave you alone for now...

Yes. Isreal should not have agreed to move up and challenge for the LHW belt. That was the wrong thing to do. How dare he.

Izzy said 2 years ago that he was going to 205 regardless of where Jon was at and that's exactly what he's doing right now. So far he's kept true to his word so you can't consider him fighting Jan a cherry pick because Izzy is sticking to what he told everyone

I got nothing against it at all. Double champ is huge for legacy. Israel sees a great time to go for it and he's doing just that.

I think Jones should have tried it against Werdum (his best matchup at HW IMO) but he didn't have the balls to do it.

Hasn’t fought in over four years, but people still can’t stop talking about champ-champ GSP.

That’s some GOAT level cred right there.

This guy talked a big talk against Jon Jones while having no guts to move up a weight class to challenge him.

Then as soon as he moves up, he is all ready to take on this great champion while talking this guy up.

It looks like Israel is trying to pull GSP on Bisping or Conor on Eddie Alvarez.

I think people were counting out Jan before, like against Reyes, but Jan's pretty legit, but I don't think really people thought he was going to a champ either. But Jan's legit.

I don't think it's a good look to bark up a storm and then tuck tail and run and then only come around when the top dog isn't around no more.

Hoping this backfires. I think it could go either way.
You joined sherdog one day before me {<redford}

I got nothing against it at all. Double champ is huge for legacy. Israel sees a great time to go for it and he's doing just that.

I think Jones should have tried it against Werdum (his best matchup at HW IMO) but he didn't have the balls to do it.

Werdum is NOT the best match up for Jones. I think Jones think that he can beat Stipe. Prime Jones can I think but Jones has been looking washed up for a while now..

Werdum is NOT the best match up for Jones. I think Jones think that he can beat Stipe. Prime Jones can I think but Jones has been looking washed up for a while now..

Current Stipe perhaps, I think those wars with DC took his toll on him.

I think he could have kept it on the feet and beat Werdum in a kickboxing match.

As much as i like GSP. He never dared talk crap to Anderson like izzy did to jones.

izzy made a plan to fight jones in summer 2021, in retrospect, it looks more like jones is the one ducking izzy.

Current Stipe perhaps, I think those wars with DC took his toll on him.

I think he could have kept it on the feet and beat Werdum in a kickboxing match.
I think that Werdum lands some heavy shots that makes Jones clinch, only for Werdum to pull guard and hit an armbar.

I do think that Jones' easiest match in the top 10 is Stipe though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back