Izzy the MACK shoots the shit (does whole interview in English)

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score

Cliffs:

Weight cut going well,only a few more lbs

Was not picky about opponent because he HAD to fight,since he hadnt since 2019

Says the fight should be easier if he takes him down and controls him. He does not think Dober's wrestling game is good.

Says if he finishes Drew he should be able to come out Khabib's shadow,and it would be a 7 fight win streak for him

looking for top 10 - top 5 opponent after this.

Very confident,Thinks he is ready for anyone,and that he hopes to fight for title in his next few fights.

Says with the popularity of MMA in Dagestan now,that younger guys coming up may even be better than he and Khabib in the future.

Dagestan is the best for wrestling,lots of olympic champions come from there and the reputation is such that other top wrestlers will go to dagestan for training.

Has been training with Khabib for 15 years. Says Khabib is still training with them

Izzy the Mack...

And just like that, this is the only thing people will focus on, lol.

You fucked this thread with that stupid name. Like another poster said, the stupidity of that is all we're going to be able to focus. We are but Sherdoggers, after all.

Some will highlight my beautiful cliffs work

Oh, there that too, isn't there? But "Izzy the Mack" is obviously the highlight of the thread, lol.

Cliffs:

Weight cut going well,only a few more lbs

Was not picky about opponent because he HAD to fight,since he hadnt since 2019

Says the fight should be easier if he takes him down and controls him. He does not think Dober's wrestling game is good.

Says if he finishes Drew he should be able to come out Khabib's shadow,and it would be a 7 fight win streak for him

looking for top 10 - top 5 opponent after this.

Very confident,Thinks he is ready for anyone,and that he hopes to fight for title in his next few fights.

Says with the popularity of MMA in Dagestan now,that younger guys coming up may even be better than he and Khabib in the future.

Dagestan is the best for wrestling,lots of olympic champions come from there and the reputation is such that other top wrestlers will go to dagestan for training.

Has been training with Khabib for 15 years. Says Khabib is still training with them

Bored?

I wish Israel Makhachev would speak a little louder

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

I'm down with the Mack thing, but the Izzy doesn't work, it has to go. Islam "The Mack" Makhachev is not bad. Obligatory new walkout song:

You fucked this thread with that stupid name. Like another poster said, the stupidity of that is all we're going to be able to focus. We are but Sherdoggers, after all.
You know you just mad you didnt come up with it.

Appreciate the cliffs and calling him Izzy the Mack will surely trigger sherdog

Salute

<RomeroSalute>

Reactions: HHJ
I really hate the cliffs and what ever this Izmack word means<BronTroll1>

not really beautiful cliffs!
hqdefault.jpg

Back