Media RDA actually looking like Frankensteins monster.

drbolony

-Cautious Alex's Kickboxing Coach-
@Gold
Reaction score

Holy fuck, my man out here begging to get roasted.

Damn, that shit is gnarly. Obviously completely up to the fighter and respect their privacy, but I wish more of them would post pictures of their injuries and the followup weeks/months of recovery. As fans who are expecting these guys to constantly take fights on short notice, fight often, and fight to a certain standard, this is the kind of shit that needs to be lazered to our retinas when we're being whiney about match making or calling fighters (certain) cowards.

My threads not really aimed at anyone or any specific story in the media, just saw that pic while scrolling IG and it made me think about all the gnarly injuries we forget about because this sport (and I'm sure other factors) have desensitized us to traumatic injury.

Imagine having to eat or worse workout, with that shit on your face? Can't flinch or flex at all without moving your facial muscles (at least I can't). Imagine the two things most vital to your lively hood become some of your most daunting daily tasks and you're expected to turn around and do it all again a few months later?

Hespecht to all the true warriors who eat, breath, sleep, and really live this fucking life.

Discuss and post your favorite (?) long forgotten injury or just an injury that made you reflect on your respect for fighters.

0_Bryce-Mitchell-rips-his-scrotum.jpg

Looks photo shopped to me, bad job of whoever put rda's head on that wannabe sherdogger.

Classic, never caught that he uses "thot" for thought, lol. Calling all our minds hoes.
He kind of looks like Frankensteins monster at the best of times though ..

Khabib broke his jaw with a viral infection.
0_khabibjpeg.jpg
Lol word.

Holy fuck, I thought that was just one of those fat app pics! Sauce?

Edit: now I feel like a doofstar

Last edited:

Holy fuck, my man out here begging to get roasted.

Damn, that shit is gnarly. Obviously completely up to the fighter and respect their privacy, but I wish more of them would post pictures of their injuries and the followup weeks/months of recovery. As fans who are expecting these guys to constantly take fights on short notice, fight often, and fight to a certain standard, this is the kind of shit that needs to be lazered to our retinas when we're being whiney about match making or calling fighters (certain) cowards.

My threads not really aimed at anyone or any specific story in the media, just saw that pic while scrolling IG and it made me think about all the gnarly injuries we forget about because this sport (and I'm sure other factors) have desensitized us to traumatic injury.

Imagine having to eat or worse workout, with that shit on your face? Can't flinch or flex at all without moving your facial muscles (at least I can't). Imagine the two things most vital to your lively hood become some of your most daunting daily tasks and you're expected to turn around and do it all again a few months later?

Hespecht to all the true warriors who eat, breath, sleep, and really live this fucking life.

Discuss and post your favorite (?) long forgotten injury or just an injury that made you reflect on your respect for fighters.

LMAO, that looks photoshopped

Back