Does anyone believe in Jan winning?

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Been noticing that alot of people are heavily favoring Adensanya. I think he will probably win too but I wouldn’t be shocked if Jan can pull off a win. Jan is a solid a fighter, hits hard and has a weight/grappling advantage over Israel.

Does anyone here think Jan can win this fight?

BLACHOWICZ_JAN_L_0.png

In MMA, you can never count a guy who has a lot of power and a size advantage out.

I don't know if Jan will win, but he has some very clear paths to victory. It's not like he's totally outskilled and outsized. He's the bigger guy and he has some advantages over Adesanya too.

Been noticing that alot of people are heavily favoring Adensanya. I think he will probably win too but I wouldn’t be shocked if Jan can pull off a win. Jan is a solid a fighter, hits hard and has a weight/grappling advantage over Israel.

BLACHOWICZ_JAN_L_0.png
its gonna be similar to when anderson silva went up and beat forrest griffin imo. jan is just too slow

I think he loses this one but it will be fun to watch

Jan wins via Legendary Polish Power and Hanged Man Rope Luck

Jan is the man

{<redford}

Jan will probably have 15-10 pounds on Izzy come fight night.

Weight isn't everything and it certainly isn't necessarily a big factor in striking, but it can be a huge factor in grappling and Jan can definitely grapple.
Jan is a big guy with a decent reach, hits very hard, has good "bread and butter"-striking and grapples really well, if he mixes it up and makes it dirty he poses a big threat to Izzy and i say that as someone who badly wants Izzy to win.

I'd love him to win, that's for sure. Not to disrespect Jan in any way, but Adesanya could hardly pick a better match-up for his LHW title fight and I favor him heavily to take it.

BLACHOWICZ_JAN_L_0.png
Of course he can win dude. Not many people are saying he can't win, just that Adesanya is more likely to.

In MMA, you can never count a guy who has a lot of power and a size advantage out.

I don't know if Jan will win, but he has some very clear paths to victory. It's not like he's totally outskilled and outsized. He's the bigger guy and he has some advantages over Adesanya too.

Exactly, I can totally see a scenario where Jan is able to use his size and strength to clinch Israel and drag him to ground. Jan has good BJJ and poses alot of problems. But even standing I can see Jan being a problem, he isnt gonna just stand on outside like Paulos drunk self did lol. This is an interesting fight, not fully sure how it will go

Back