Media Jan casually breaking Reyes' nose - POLISH POWER

giphy.gif

Lol, just look at Reyes' face after that 3 punch combo. His nose is shifted sideways after the third punch, and it didn't even look like the punches were that hard on the surface. All bullshit aside, Jan does have some power. That welt from those body kicks was nasty too.

1276891798.jpg.jpg

He gave him the Ariel Helwani nosejob special

Reyes is very mobile at 205. Jan still chewed him up high and low. I think it is a far different level of power than Izzy is used to.

This isnt even the bit where his nose broke???

There is a picture sequence where it is very clear.

Polish power is very respectable but Reyes hawk nose was just waiting to be broken

That bruise is nasty, looks like a crazy skin cancer

This isnt even the bit where his nose broke???

There is a picture sequence where it is very clear.
Then why wasn't his nose broken before the 1st punch of the gif but clearly is by the end of the gif?

It’s pretty wild Jan never had power his previous fights but the last 3-4. He clearly hits very heavy.
I was always leaning adasanya. As he’s so much better in the and Jan is slow. But if Jan can work behind a jab throw some low or mid kicks and get on him it could mean a long night

Vitorri. Did very well in the standup
Landed using that gameplan and got him to the ground.
Adasanya is different today. But his striking game isn’t any better. And that’s a pathway to success.

Vitorri. Jab double jab. Had great success. Even kicking.

So I’m getting excited for this fight.

Lol, just look at Reyes' face after that 3 punch combo. His nose is shifted sideways after the third punch, and it didn't even look like the punches were that hard on the surface. All bullshit aside, Jan does have some power. That welt from those body kicks was nasty too.

1276891798.jpg.jpg
Doesn’t take power to break a nose.

As if he'd be able to hit Izzy with that combo
I don't think he needs to hit him with the full combo. Something about the way he hits people just hurts them. In the great words of Duke in Rocky Balboa:
tumblr_ls1h9qpdOV1qc30fq.jpg

What made it better was all the smack Reyes talked before the fight.. In his eyes he was already the champ...

Back