Over/Under for Izzy - 199lbs

Kvothe_the_kingkiller

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone keeps talking about 193lbs as if it were fact.

The last time I remember someone bragging this loudly about how light he will show up was Jeremy Horn (v Chuck Liddell, way back in UFC 54). He said he'd probably come in a bit over 185, and weighed in at 203 (NOTE: to be fair, I didn't watch weigh-in's back then, so I don't know if he wore street clothes or not.)

I say Izzy will be 200lbs at least, and is just playing a small head game with this 193 business.

Anyone else?

Conor Mcgregor and his bullshit 168 in first diaz loss

Why? What did he say he'd be?
He said Diaz was outweighting him by 20lbs at least and he was 168 at the weigh in so he said no weight cut. But he was way above 170 in the cage and cut 2 extra pounds to prove a point.

It's a relatively pointless number. What matters is how much he weighs when he enters the cage the following evening. We have no way of knowing that because this fight isn't taking place in California.

Regardless of how much water he decides to cut, he will very likely weigh between 201 and 208 lbs when he enters the octagon.

Dan Henderson weighed in under 200 for 205 fights all the time. Didn't stop him from having plenty of success at the weight class. He was even 190 for one fight in Pride.

Back