W/Adesanya Saying he's Going Back to MW after

He also has his teammate, Carlos Ulberg, competing there, who he would never fight. There really a tight knit team and have confidence in this guy.

Smaller dudes fighting bigger dudes isnt sustainable for a long time. Even if you are winning the damage you take will shorten your career a lot faster. Im sure you already were aware of this since you are a sherbro.

LOL. After all his talk, turns out he's full of it. Shocking.

Just curious... how do you see Isreal putting on enough weight to be competitive at HW? There's weight classes for a reason... Jump one weight class is a challenge and has all the makings of greatness if he gets a title in another division. Jumping two weight classes? He'd be the worlds biggest idiot...

Just curious... how do you see Isreal putting on enough weight to be competitive at HW? There's weight classes for a reason... Jump one weight class is a challenge and has all the makings of greatness if he gets a title in another division. Jumping two weight classes? He'd be the worlds biggest idiot...
Why are you asking me? He's the one who said he would 'chase Jones to HW'. Turns out he was full of shit.

He could do it if he committed to the higher weight class. He is tall and long. He could compete at heavyweight if he took his time and bulked up right.
3F10DCEA-515D-4273-A234-3E6F8BD6BED3-3079-000002021EF217D8.jpeg

Smaller dudes fighting bigger dudes isnt sustainable for a long time. Even if you are winning the damage you take will shorten your career a lot faster. Im sure you already were aware of this since you are a sherbro.
Fedor disagrees.

He could do it if he committed to the higher weight class. He is tall and long. He could compete at heavyweight if he took his time and bulked up right.
3F10DCEA-515D-4273-A234-3E6F8BD6BED3-3079-000002021EF217D8.jpeg
Izzy has thin bones (circumference-wise); he doesn't put up muscle as easy, plus more muscle always means less cardio.

If he can become 205 champ and defend the belt for a couple years he will be the undisputed GOAT. Hoping up a weight class with a weak campion is not GOAT like. It looks bad IMO. He's got to stick it out.

LOL. After all his talk, turns out he's full of it. Shocking.

Lol he's hoping to fight him later in the year. Jon's going to sit out waiting for his shot. You want the middleweight and possibly the lhw champion to sit out half the year waiting for Jon? The guy who hasn't fought in a year ?

Unfortunately it may not be in summer or July, but there is still December. There is still December 2021,” the 185-pound champion said during a recent interview with ESPN’s Ariel Helwani. “All I know is that fight needs a crowd. I can’t do that in an empty arena.”

Turns out he's following the exact same timeline he came up with in 2019..... shocking

Lol he's hoping to fight him later in the year. Jon's going to sit out waiting for his shot. You want the middleweight and possibly the lhw champion to sit out half the year waiting for Jon? The guy who hasn't fought in a year ?

Unfortunately it may not be in summer or July, but there is still December. There is still December 2021,” the 185-pound champion said during a recent interview with ESPN’s Ariel Helwani. “All I know is that fight needs a crowd. I can’t do that in an empty arena.”

Turns out he's following the exact same timeline he came up with in 2019..... shocking
No, I wanted the MW Izzy to move up one weight and fight the guy who he's been trash talking. He was offered the fight. He said no. As soon as Jones vacates SUDDENLY Izzy is fine to move up. And maybe you missed the thread title. Win or lose, he's moving back down to MW? All his talk of chasing Jones to HW was just that. Talk. Most people have established that by now. One of these days I hope you can join us.

No shit those guys at 205 are much bigger than him. Hell he is even one of the lighter MW's too. He doesn't have to kill himself to make 185.

As long as he makes it clear he goes down and vacates the belt it's cool. I like seeing champ vs champ fights.

Defending the MW belt is more impressive than defending the paper LHW belt atm.

Back