Media Adesanya still trolling Costa over his hangover excuse

Izzy is a weird dude, but he has Costa's number in fighting and trolling!

I mean, why wouldn’t he? Costa trying to downplay Adesanya’s domination with a stupid excuse. Costa was just asking to be mocked.

Costa put forth one of the top 3 all time shit performances in a UFC title fight. He looked absolutely horrible. He needs to get back in the Octagon for any chance to redeem himself. He is going to have to take the trolling from Izzy and fans as he does not have a leg to stand on....pun intended.

Izzy molested his dog, the little freak should just stay quiet

Costa unleashed hell on himself. He should just enjoy it.

Pumping Paulo and spraying nut on his coach wasnt enough. Izzy too ruthless.

LoL, am a Costa fan and Izzy detractor, but I’m thinking that Costa kinda brought this on himself and should’ve owned up and taken the loss like a man.
I don’t know how you show at a title fight drunk against someone you hate. I’m glad he’s eating it now

Can't believe Costa said that shit, doesn't make the ass whooping he took any less impressive, just makes him look like a cry baby or a giant retard. Should have stayed quiet.

When Izzy loses - which will happen one day, as he is willing to keep going up and out until he finds an ass whooping - the repercussions and kick back is going to be severe. I call this the Conor Effect: what you give out you will receive 10 fold.

I respect fighters like this tho, as they make you care one way or the other. Ronda, Brock, Conor, Chael - they all made us care in some way or another and gave us some of the most exciting moments in the sport's history. I also think it way more honorable to be a smack talking egomaniac but atleast willing to put it on the line, fighting at natty weight, taking on risky challenges, versus cutting insane amounts of weight and cherry picking cream puff fights to avoid losing.

Back