Who takes the cake for fattest HW of all time?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The other guy started the thread about the fattest guys under HW. But what about HW. The fattest guy I can think of in the UFC is Roy Nelson. Who are the fattest guys?

UFC-Veteran.jpg

emmanuel2.jpg

Zuluzinho deserves a mention. He was huge and fat. The fact Pride fed him to Fedor and Nog is a joke.
His PRIDE fights made him seem like a freak show but he was actually a really good fighter for a guy that big. Kinda like Bigfoot. An anomaly, but actually a serious fighter. But of course PRIDE treated him as a freak show instead of like a real righter.

TUF callback
Not the fattest, but undoubtedly Gabe Ruediger takes the cake.

Akebono deserves a mention.

upload_2021-3-3_14-30-23.png
16147782944281701946487.jpg

I know it's a K-1 pic, but he also did MMA

If you mean actual HWs, there's a 265 lb weight limit. The guys that have been mentioned competed at openweight, or superheavyweight or in other promotions that had different rules.

The actual fattest modern HWs would be guys like Roque Martinez and Jake Collier who should be competing at MW instead

The other guy started the thread about the fattest guys under HW. But what about HW. The fattest guy I can think of in the UFC is Roy Nelson. Who are the fattest guys?

If we are talking UFC probably Teila Tuli or Scott Ferrozzo. In MMA in general Yarbrough or Akebono.

Back